News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [Playtesting] The Legend of Zelda - Hidden Path V1.02 (Aplha version) (NES)  (Read 691 times)

Ei sielua

• View Profile
Hello  :) My name is Ei sielua and i am new on this forum  :angel: I am looking for 3 people for a alpha test off my rom hack: The Legend of Zelda (First Zelda on NES)  :-\

One person that have played The Legend of Zelda not more than once.
One person who have beeten the game 1 or more times.
One person who have played The Legend of Zelda plenty of times before.

(If it it possible) ::)

That will help me greatly to se how hard the game is for non experienced players and pro's. My english is not the best but i will try my best to guide and help. This is my first rom hack :-[ Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you  :)

EDIT: My mind is blown away of all the response / help of my rom hack :o Thank you all  :D Sadly i will set the alpha testers limit to 5  :'( So i can provide support to all testers.  :angel: Also, please forgive me romhacking.net for putting this thread in the wrong category  :-[

EDIT 2: The correct version of the game is V1.02 . I have messed it up 3 times now  :banghead: I am so sorry for the confusion.  >:( :(
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 10:27:21 am by Ei sielua »

The3Dude

• View Profile
I will gladly test it. PM me with details, I've beaten the game many times, and have released 3 hacks of the game.
~The3Dude~

ultimaweapon

• View Profile
I would be glad to test your hack out as well.
Trust in the Heart of the Cards

Vanya

• View Profile
Count me in, too.
I've played it many times, but never gotten very far.

Ei sielua

• View Profile
Thank you all for the quick response.  :angel:

The3Dude
ultimaweapon
Vanya

You have all been PM.  :) If you haven't recived any PM please let me know  :-[

EDIT: The correct version of the game is V1.02 . I have messed it up 3 times now  :banghead: I am so sorry for the confusion.  >:( :(
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 10:26:43 am by Ei sielua »