News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Romancing SaGa 1 RomHacks (SPF Version)  (Read 478 times)

PeredurSaruin

• View Profile
Romancing SaGa 1 RomHacks (SPF Version)
« on: May 15, 2019, 04:50:54 am »
What's up guys! Newbie here, I'm from Brazil so English for my bad sorry~ :v

I was roaming through the youtube someday, looking for more information about my favorite game ever (a.k.a Romancing SaGa), and this video shows up to me,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smtN2Yf6CkQ
Spoiler:
and i was like "Holy jizz i want that romhack so badly".
This video has almost 1M views, and his channel has more videos about this hack but unfortunately i got nothing.
I dig up all these Japaneses comments searchin' for download links but i didn't get anything, any info about this hack, nothing at all, this Language barrier really sucks but i won't give up.

Do you guys know more about that? You know any existence of any RS1 (SPF) Hack?
I really love this game, I've played since my teenager, about 10+ years and it would be awesome to try different experiences. I'm playing the translation btw, and it's awesome to understand what I'm playing :p.

Greetings! <3

Isao Kronos

• View Profile
Re: Romancing SaGa 1 RomHacks (SPF Version)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 02:06:30 am »
RS1 and 3 have a crapton of JP only romhacks that are small or big.

None of them are translated.

Badseed

• View Profile
Re: Romancing SaGa 1 RomHacks (SPF Version)
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 11:13:32 am »
It seems that the romancing games have been at best, problematic to translate and/or hack. The multiple scenario system, script coding system, and text size are a few stumbling blocks that have come to mind. As Isao said there are many Japanese hacks (one huge one in particular that kicks ass),But none in any other languages. Unfortunately Japanese hacks are only compatible with Japanese games

"Now is the happening of Plan B!! Time for max-strength spray! Your brains will be washed with 99.9% effectiveness!"