News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Seiken Densetsu 3 questions  (Read 1758 times)

Chronosplit

• View Profile
Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 questions
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2019, 04:52:38 pm »
Looks like I found it here, if anyone was curious. Thanks for alerting us to it, Leever! :beer:
I remember mentioning this one in another thread in news, and it's pretty good!  Only thing though, it does actually make things a harder since enemies can both dodge and crit you.  Crits by the way do far more damage than just 2x, so expect a lot of random deaths.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 04:38:47 pm by Chronosplit »

WeebeeGeebee

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2019, 11:18:34 am »
http://ngplus.net/index.php?/files/file/28-seiken-densetsu-3-sin-of-mana/
So what is this essentially? A hack that restores the critical hits and other stat-buffs?

That seems useful. I know there was a ton of stuff that didn't get properly executed.

Chronosplit

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2019, 11:24:55 pm »
http://ngplus.net/index.php?/files/file/28-seiken-densetsu-3-sin-of-mana/
So what is this essentially? A hack that restores the critical hits and other stat-buffs?

That seems useful. I know there was a ton of stuff that didn't get properly executed.
The easy version of Sin of Mana is apparently pretty close to the original in difficulty, just rebalanced to heck because there are some issues even after bugfixing (some have said the bugginess is the reason why we got Evermore instead, but that doesn't make sense when you look at FFVI).  I can't really say whether or not this is better than the straight bugfixes, but knowing what happens with some bosses with a flat evasion fix... well, let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if this feels better.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 02:45:21 pm by Chronosplit »