News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Mystical Ninja Goemon Hack  (Read 12504 times)

FlashPV

• View Profile
    • Terminus Traductions
Re: Mystical Ninja Goemon Hack
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2020, 10:00:55 am »
No luck with the Dice game: while I'm able to decompress the graphics(located at $0B:AE9E) with the konami decompressor, the konami compressor doesn't compress them correctly  :(
The other one is done though.

Drag0nscythe

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2020, 06:21:41 am »
Wonder why compression is having an issue. Glad to hear the other one is working  ;D So excited the Goemon SNES have finally received some loving. Kudos, congrats, and everything else  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FlashPV

• View Profile
    • Terminus Traductions
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2020, 09:06:39 am »
Okay it's updated. Unless someone find a problem I think this will be the final version I have already too much project on my plate.

acediez

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2020, 01:52:19 pm »
Good timming for me, I just started a playthrough on this. Again, thank you so much! For this and for the other Goemon projects you’ve been involved with.

lastdual

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2020, 07:57:03 pm »
Thanks again for your continued updates!

A quality-of-life suggestion for Goemon 2-4: As the recent "Faster Walking Buildup Speed" hack for Flink has demonstrated, having a more immediate response to holding the run button is a good thing.

In Goemon 2-4 there is a 1-2 second delay between when you begin holding the run button and when your character actually runs. Having an optional patch that makes this immediate (or at least shorter) would frankly make the gameplay during the platforming sections of these titles feel a lot more responsive.