News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Chrono Trigger MSU-1 (with FMV's)  (Read 86753 times)

AnCapGamer

• View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger MSU-1 (with FMV's)
« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2019, 02:02:06 am »
It's been a few years since I've gone through CT and I've got a RetroPie that I've been working on. If you wanna send me the rest of the files I'll let you know if I spot anything when I go through it.
Check out my YouTube Channel, where I review Fan Translations, ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and Hidden Gems.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2UDYujg5yf8NIqctCr8XkA

Cthulhu88

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2019, 02:34:10 pm »
Ugh, I've been porting the audio code to another hack (spent several hours debugging to make sure everything works) and then I just noticed the code I am working with is from 2016, which was the last time the Github repository was updated.
So far, I've fixed all the issues I've come across, but I haven't really tested anything beyond the first few minutes of the game.

How broken is the 2016 code? Should I continue to work on it? Do you have a new repository for the new one?
I don't like or care for the FMVs, I can watch them in much better quality and with much better functionality elsewhere and even then, they aren't that great.

ABOhiccups

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 18, 2019, 02:54:09 am »
Blake Robinson's Chrono Trigger Symphony is still available to purchase on Google Play Music, iTunes, and Amazon.