News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Mega Man Zero 4 (GBA) - restore vocals, blood, logo  (Read 3798 times)

Satoshi_Matrix

• Retro & Contemporary Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Retro & Contemporary Gaming Archives
Re: Mega Man Zero 4 (GBA) - restore vocals, blood, logo
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 03:34:43 am »
This is amazint work, thank you so much.

I know there are some dubbed scenes in the ost of the game, especially the end scenes, but I think it's out of reach to input it in the game dialogues.

Let's hope now Megaman Zero 5 will come out someday :) ! The ending of MMZ4 is way too sad :'( ...

The following is a spoiler for those who haven't finished Zero 4. You owe it to yoursef to do so before hand. That said:

Megaman Zero 4's ending is meant to be bittersweet. A fifth game will never happen, just like a seventh Battle Network game will never happen. The End needs to mean the end sometimes. It would also cheapen the impact of Zero's ultimate, final death, not to mention the last remaining remnant of a Classic series creation, since X's body was destroyed in Z2, Zero's body in Z3, and both their "souls" by the end of Z4.

DannyPlaysSomeGames

• Wait, this isn't Burger King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2019, 01:25:17 pm »
The following is a spoiler for those who haven't finished Zero 4. You owe it to yoursef to do so before hand. That said:

Megaman Zero 4's ending is meant to be bittersweet. A fifth game will never happen, just like a seventh Battle Network game will never happen. The End needs to mean the end sometimes. It would also cheapen the impact of Zero's ultimate, final death, not to mention the last remaining remnant of a Classic series creation, since X's body was destroyed in Z2, Zero's body in Z3, and both their "souls" by the end of Z4.
True, a sequel would defeat the whole point of a powerful conclusion. Just let a story end for once (looks annoyed at Toy Story 4).
Spoiler:
Well, technically, X's cyber elf dwindles at the end of Z3 and then Zero's fake body and soul dwindles at the end of Z4 (even though they're reincarnated into the biometals in ZX & ZXA), but still, valid point either way. What we really need is a ZX3, since that ended on a cliffhanger like Legends 2 did. Oh well, one can only dream.
Hey there

Zanemato

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2019, 02:00:16 pm »
I think only the last boss dialogues are DEMANDING to be dubbed.

That last ZEROOOOOOOOOOO!!!! from Ciel is heartwrenching.

I do agree, it would be so good to replay the game once more with this dub in the game !