News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

For the Frog the Bell Tolls DX (WIP)

Started by toruzz, April 07, 2016, 12:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJP

Its look amazing toruzz! ;D

I would like to know if your hack will be compatible with the spanish translation of the game or only the english.

Thank you!

OrangeFrog

Also wanting to express my awe on how this game has turned out!! Keep up the great work Toruzz, really look forward to playing this one. Also, please take your time! :)

moritasan2040

Oh, wow! This is so pretty! I've always wanted to play this game. I'll wait till this very fantastic project is complete. It'll be well worth the wait. Keep up the good work!! :)

Redd

Looks pretty good, keep up the good work! I may even play this version on my first playthrough of the game; I've been thinking in playing it some day.

Maraich

Wow! This game looks beautiful in colors. Keep up the amazing work. Can't wait to see what the final product will look like  :)

IcePenguin

I am also looking forward to this!  Really incredible, toruzz!   :thumbsup:

tomkennes

Will this work with the translated patch? :)

SkyeWelse

This is incredible work and your color choices are fantastic. I got hooked on the translated original and loved it. I've been meaning to go back and play it and now that I see this project, I'll be waiting until it is finished for the ultimate experience. Really looking forward to it!