News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Secret of Mana, Turbo - Beta 191205  (Read 132261 times)

hmsong

• View Profile
Re: Secret of Mana, Turbo - Beta 190927
« Reply #580 on: October 02, 2019, 10:52:22 pm »
It's really Shadow Saber that makes all these high-MP magics spammable.  It has the potential to be the most broken ability in the game.  Good thing it's Shade element to balance things out a bit.

Can you imagine how OP Mana Magic would be if it was allowed in the normal part of the game?  Pretty much Crissaegrim from SOTN.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 11:49:16 pm by hmsong »

Mr X

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 03, 2019, 01:41:31 am »
Another drawback I can think of is after using firenado, you wont be able to use spells for a much longer time. MP cost alone wont cut it, the Sprite has mp restoring magic in form of Shadow Saber, MP absorb, or one of the two mp restoring items.

If we had some enemies with high hp and def it would make the spell more useful, while have the bosses not be affected by it. But idk.

zoolgremlin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Steam Profile Name: keeperofcastlegreydusk
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 03, 2019, 03:00:25 am »
megapopito:  (D)idn't know (S)ecret of (M)ana was so badly unfinished.

Yes, I'm afraid so.  I don't know how widely-known that is.  Nor do I know for sure, how many reasons there were for the unfinished state, or even how many different features were really unfinished or exactly as planned.

What I have heard is that it's not all that unusual, for a commercial video game to be released without all of the originally-discussed or planned features, due to lack of development time and/or other resources limiting what can be done.

Hopefully, you will get more enjoyment out of this old game with a little help from us...  :laugh:

@kethinov:  I, for one, am not really in favor of the high-level spell animations disabling all other movement (freezing time, in essence).  It would be a shame to lose the use of those animations, if that was the only way to allow casting at Level 8 without bugging the game.  But... I suppose it's an option to remove the animations altogether, along with the function that calls them, to free up space for other uses.  Not sure if anyone will like that idea.  And I'm not saying that anyone should like it.  :-\

I've gotten used to altering the ROM with your patch, so that no SpellXP can be gained after Level 8 is reached, which stops the animations from showing up.  In a roundabout fashion.  But that's just me working with what I currently have.   At least it stops battles from slowing down, even more than they already were in Vanilla.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:13:22 am by zoolgremlin »
If you try to fail, and succeed, what've you done?!

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 03, 2019, 03:09:51 am »
@kethinov

I'm actually all for "disable movement on all magic, not just Lv9" rather than "allow movement on lv9 magic".  That would disable the whole "magic chain-cast" thing.  I know there's magic recoil, but as I pointed out, some magics (like fireball, sabers, etc) resets the magic recoil when the spell hits the target.  And I just don't like the idea of the target getting stun-locked while the magic is being cast on him, while the rest of the world is moving just fine.

But Queue was against that idea.  And I don't have the skills to make my own thing.

I proposed an idea to him about making the cast longer (make the PC do some pose while standing still for few frames), and the caster is vulnerable to interruption (monsters are not vulnerable to interruption though).  He liked that idea.  I have no idea how far he's gotten (he has a long list of to-do after all).

October 03, 2019, 06:16:13 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
@zoolgremlin

Oh man.  I've been rearranging things here and there for the shop.  It's kinda hard to make it compatible with Faerie Coconut though, because that patch also messes around with the shop.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 07:28:25 am by hmsong »

Mr X

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 03, 2019, 06:36:15 am »
Stopping everything on screen is a killer, thank you SD3.

I don't mind it too much if it stays only at level 9 tho. Some of these animations are pretty cool looking.

If possible I would move them at 8:00 as I don't see a point for 8:99, and move these animations there once your spells reach that level but without freezing the screen.

That's a lot of work tho lol. I think there are other priorities

zoolgremlin

• View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 03, 2019, 06:59:36 am »
hmsong:  Oh man.  I've been rearranging things here and there for the shop.  It's kinda hard to make it compatible with Faerie Coconut though, because that patch also messes around with the shop.

Ah, perhaps you are looking at that document now?  That would explain the "Anonymous Frog" icon I'm seeing on Google Drive at the moment...  :D

Faerie Coconut does change the Shop Data Table a bit, but thankfully not as much as these (copy/paste from the Hacks list for SoM):

Kethinov's Equipment Progression Balance
     Masterflow’s Hard Mode, and...
     Timbo’s Equipment Overhaul

These are not compatible with each other but, potentially, they also wouldn't be compatible with other changes to shop data.  As well as armor and drop data, according to the Equipment Progression Balance page.

I've got a rather pie-in-the-sky idea about the Shop Data Table, haven't really looked into how feasible it is, yet.   :-\

@kethinov:  If you don't mind me asking, with Equipment Progression, did you expand the shop data into the buffer space under the Weapon Upgrade pricing data?  Or move it somewhere else altogether?   Just wondering what the hell these data tables need buffer space for...  :huh:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:13:06 am by zoolgremlin »

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 03, 2019, 08:39:36 am »
@Queue

So... um.  You told me you would teach me how to switch spell names (instead of manually switching it).  Could you teach me?

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to switch monster's spell target.  For example, in your NPC Fire Wall, you have Dark Funk:

Code: [Select]
'(Dark_Funk).Start
' target dist > 02 && target dist <= 04 && !tired && onscreen && 1/16 chance && target !engulfed
@OFF $D05C9E
'RAW E9 04 11 ' CastSpell ( Attack Anim: 04, Spell: 11 ), Blaze Wall
RAW E9 04 3B ' CastSpell ( Attack Anim: 04, Spell: 3B ), Blaze Wall (NPC)

This is the hex code: https://ibb.co/9YHHC3f

Obviously, "11" was the original Blaze Wall (which is now Inferno Barrier), and 3B is the new spell.  But I don't understand anything else.  How do I change the target?  And what are my options and their values?  How many bytes is an enemy spell?  If I can figure that out, I may be able to do things on my own.

I'm obviously trying to make a code for Grave Flare and Speed Up (I'm still unable to figure out changing the colors for the spell animation, but target switching takes a far more priority).

Also, I heard Lime Slime can use Evil Gate, but your NPC Evil Gate patch doesn't seem to do that (you only edited for Dark Lich).  Was that intentional?  Or maybe Lime Slime doesn't use Evil Gate?  Also, you may want to make Dark Lich cast Shadow Saber on the PC party (instead of Evil Gate), since that'll make any PC melee attacks give their MP to Dark Lich (and possibly cancel out the Light Saber, if PC has that on).

@zoolgremlin

Hey, maybe you can make a document about enemy behavior.  Their possible spells, target, etc.  It'll be a long LONG list, I assume.  I'm not sure if you're willing...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:17:35 am by hmsong »

zoolgremlin

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 03, 2019, 09:12:20 am »
@hmsong:  Hey, maybe you can make a document about enemy behavior.  Their possible spells, target, etc.  It'll be a long LONG list, I assume.  I'm not sure if you're willing...

I am definitely going to do that.  With Bosses, there are plenty of detailed Notes about their action-AI and movement-AI, not so sure about regular Monsters.  I'm guessing the Boss one would be completed sooner, if both were worked on at the same time.  But if nothing else, I would like to make Mech Rider III and Boreal Face stop doing retarded crap eg., so... yeah.   :laugh:

There are quite a few documents to come yet, let's just say...   :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:36:33 am by zoolgremlin »

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 03, 2019, 09:29:10 am »
@zoolgremlin

Really looking forward to it.  Thanks in advance.

kethinov

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 03, 2019, 11:45:19 am »
@kethinov:  If you don't mind me asking, with Equipment Progression, did you expand the shop data into the buffer space under the Weapon Upgrade pricing data?

Yes. I also moved the weapon pricing table to the bottom of the buffer space to make more room for shop data. I relocated the weapon pricing table in the same fashion in Level 9 Weapons Progression Balance as well to preserve compatibility between the two hacks (though the prices set by the two hacks is different, the location of the table has been moved to the same place).

Just wondering what the hell these data tables need buffer space for...  :huh:

The buffer space most likely exists because the original programmers weren't sure how much stuff each shop was gonna sell, so they gave themselves extra room to add things on the shops that were lighter in inventory.

My Equipment Progression Balance hack takes advantage of this, significantly expanding the inventory in most shops, even adding an entirely new shop (the Neko in the Mana Fortress has a unique item ring, which is not the case in the less ambitious "Neko and Watts In the Mana Fortress" variant of the hack).

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 03, 2019, 07:25:45 pm »
@kethinov

For your Equipment Progression Balance, you may want to rearrange Grave Bat's Vampire Cape drop.  That thing being available so early is...

kethinov

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 03, 2019, 09:24:35 pm »
For your Equipment Progression Balance, you may want to rearrange Grave Bat's Vampire Cape drop.  That thing being available so early is...

Yeah, I agree. Back when I released it there were not so many easy ways to encounter later monsters earlier in the game, nor easy ways to farm rare drops. Plus I wanted to preserve the ability to get better armor than you can buy in a store from current monsters, akin to how the original drop table was structured.

Since then though, there have been several new hacks which throw that out of whack when combined with Equipment Progression Balance, e.g. No Missable Monsters making Grave Bats encounterable earlier along with the day/night cycle hack. On top of that, the changes to Lunar Magic make it much easier to farm items from monsters. All of this compounds to make it so monsters which drop equipment nicer than what shops have should probably be scaled back significantly.

Whereas before, getting a Vampire Cape from Equipment Progression Balance would've required excessive grinding or just getting pretty lucky, now if you combine all those things you can farm them as early as the Upperland by waiting for night time to hunt Grave Bats, or even easier use Early Luna to get Luna early and then backtrack to Upperland from Kakkara to farm them from Grave Bats at night time using the Lunar Magic Mimic Box trick.

So yeah, I'll probably be issuing a balance tweak to Equipment Progression Balance to adjust that and a few other small things eventually.

----

That said, I'd like to go on a bit of a digression, not directed at you per se, but something I've been wanting to explain better after talking about Equipment Progression Balance privately with many people over the past year.

I think people commonly misunderstand that it isn't meant to be a difficulty rebalance. It's meant to reduce the original game's uneven progression. I think it's important to think of balanced progression as a separate concept from difficulty that needs to be adjusted separately.

Explanation:

In vanilla the acquisition of equipment and money is wildly uneven. There are several examples where armor is too strong, too weak, too expensive, or too cheap across the game. EPB flattens that progression so that it is more predictable.

Specifically, one of the most important things EPB does is flatten grinding. As you progress through the game, each time you reach a new shop you should have just enough money to afford to buy everything you need so long as you fight and defeat all the monsters in your path along the way. You won't need to grind, but you also won't be able to afford stuff if you skip too many fights along the way. Such is not the case in vanilla which has several examples of mandatory grinding, e.g. the infamous grind for Griffin Helms in the Pure Land... lots of fun...

Of course I understand that zero grinding is not everybody's cup of tea, so that's why I created the Adjust Enemy Difficulty hack that lets you independently adjust monster stats as well. If you apply EPB and also use the Adjust Enemy Difficulty hacks, you can create some difficulty tiers that reintroduce grinding, but makes it even and consistent across the game so long as you adjust EXP and GP up or down together. Some examples I prefer:

- Very Easy: Double experience and GP on monsters/bosses. (You can skip lots of enemies and still be rolling in EXP/GP.)
- Easy: Vanilla monster/boss stats. (No changes from vanilla.)
- Normal: 200% HP and MP on all monsters and bosses. (I think SoM is too easy by default, so I recommend doubling HP and MP on all monsters/bosses to create a "normal" difficulty.)
- Hard: Bosses have 400% HP and MP, 50% experience, and 50% GP. Enemies have 200% HP and MP.
- Very Hard: Bosses have 400% HP and MP, 25% experience, and 25% GP. Enemies have 200% HP and MP. All monsters and bosses have slightly higher stats on everything, which makes them hit harder. Plus the "Harder Final Boss" hack to make Dark Lich and the Mana Beast much more difficult.

On the hard tiers, grinding is reintroduced by virtue of the fact that bosses drop less EXP/GP. with EPB + nerfing boss EXP/GP, you will need to grind a little bit in each region. Obviously you could build your own difficulty tiers using the Adjust Enemy Difficulty hacks to mess around with monster stats as you like, but so long as you adjust EXP and GP together, EPB will keep the progression balanced regardless of what difficulty you prefer or how much grinding you prefer.

Anyway, I'm sure EPB could use some small adjustments (like the Vampire Cape drop) now that so many new hacks have come out that people want to combine with it since I first released it. (I've also been thinking of making adjustments to make it combine with Unique Equipment better, though TBH I'm surprised at how well they already combine.) But I am certain that the broad strokes have taken balance in the right direction. It took dozens of full playthroughs from start to finish and weeks of spreadsheets to get it right. These aren't numbers I slapped together in a weekend. As such, I encourage people not to rush to judgment on it and give it a full try at some point, as there is a lot of subtlety to game-wide balance considerations, as the discussions of the complex tradeoffs with regards to overhauling the magic system in this thread have illuminated.

October 03, 2019, 11:17:15 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I hadn't considered that someone would want vanilla Evil Gate and Firenado at the same time. Seems crazy to me but whatever, I'll support that combination.

Lemme know the precise technique you plan to use so I can update the RHDN version of the hack. I have a version in progress that integrates most of your edits already. Just need to come to consensus on how to handle the spell definition code.

I decided to update Firenado to 1.1 anyway: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4681/

Changes:

- Corrected palette of target.
- Fixed in-game spell description.
- Included your refactored icon code to make it more efficient.
- Introduced alternate name options (new default is Hellfire).

I also looked into where the precise incompatibility between our two versions of Firenado was and I saw the main difficulty in reconciling them: even if I alter the Exploder pointer to point to a new spell definition in buffer space as my original version of the hack does, my modified copy of the Evil Gate spell definition crashes because you altered the locations of CalculateSpellUses and CalculateSpellPowerAndTimer that Evil Gate calls to near the beginning.

I wrote a new version of the Hellfire spell definition that makes it work with Turbo. You can download an IPS of it here: http://kethinov.com/images/linked/som/hellfire/SecretofManaHellfireTurbo1.1.zip

The relevant code block is:

creates new spell definition in buffer space

change:
080299: [buffer space]

to:
080299: A6852069EA20C0E8C220BD82E1187D84E14A8F044200E220A90A38E59D8F064200EAEAEAEAEAEAEAC220AF1442008589BDA3E189080008A58928F003A90100187DF1E19DF1E1E22060

turbo version (adds compatibility with Turbo relocating CalculateSpellUses and CalculateSpellPowerAndTimer):

to:
080299: A68520EEE8C220BD82E1187D84E14A8F044200E220A90A38E59D8F064200EAEAEAEAEAEAEAC220AF1442008589BDA3E189080008A58928F003A90100187DF1E19DF1E1E22060

(I didn't distribute the Turbo version on RHDN since it is only relevant to Turbo which is distributed here.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 11:17:49 pm by kethinov »

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 04, 2019, 12:10:44 am »
@kethinov

Thank you so much for the Turbo Hellfire.  That is lovely.  I shall try it as soon as I get home.  Also, please post the Later Midge Mallet 1.3 patch, so that Queue can include that too in the future Turbo package.

I hope everything is included in the Turbo package.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 01:37:44 am by hmsong »

zoolgremlin

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 04, 2019, 12:18:38 am »
@kethinov:  Yes. I also moved the weapon pricing table to the bottom of the buffer space to make more room for shop data.

Ah, so that IS how you did it, nice!  Very kind of you to tell us this.  Thanks for your reply.   :laugh:

Also, thanks very much for the new version of Firenado/Hellfire... way 8).

Okay, everyone.  I'll be back later on when there is something more substantial for me to say, regarding certain things.  Including kethinov's explanation about game balance, possibly.   :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:40:30 am by zoolgremlin »

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 04, 2019, 10:41:00 am »
@kethinov

I tried Later Midge Mallet 1.3.  While it's true that you get Midge Mallet a bit later (definitely after the desert section), I was able to get it when I reached the Northtown (aka before I got the Wind Drum).  I'm not entirely sure at which point in Northtown though.  Maybe I'm able to get it even before I reach Northtown (but I can't be sure of that).

Sorry for nitpicking.

kethinov

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 04, 2019, 01:12:29 pm »
Nah, the nitpicking is good. It should do what it advertises! I'll iterate on it again. I was being a bit lazy with which event flag it was querying, but I think I've found a good way to get it right while working on a different hack that needs similar event flag precision, so expect a 1.4 relatively soon...

Specifically, the 1.3 version examines if FLAG_VANDOLES_TRAP is 0. If it is, it won't let you have the Midge Mallet. If it's anything other than 0, it will.

Conditions that increment it include:

- Falling for Vandole's trap.
- Being imprisoned in the dungeon.
- Being thrown into the Metal Mantis arena.
- Defeating Metal Mantis.

With "Remove Empire Castle Gate Permanently" you could backtrack all the way to Gaia's Navel via canon travel after defeating Metal Mantis to get Midge Mallet before getting Flammie. Not sure why you'd want to do that, but you're right, it's a bit too early to make Midge Mallet gettable.

I could alter it to check explicitly whether or not you've gotten Flammie instead by having it check to see if event flag 24 (FLAG_MATANGO_EVENTS) is between 0 and 9. Numbers above 9 (A through F) are after King Truffle explains how to use Flammie.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 01:21:54 pm by kethinov »

Queue

• View Profile
Re: Secret of Mana, Turbo - Beta 191004
« Reply #596 on: October 04, 2019, 03:15:22 pm »
Version 2019-10-04:
https://ufile.io/k9oxinau

Changes:
- Added Y-axis safety to Gather_Party_Fix; should prevent allies at top edge of the screen getting stuck
- Updated Firenado to Hellfire and removed Evil_Gate_-_More_Useful dependency; slight divergence from kethinov's in that it doesn't do reduced damage when multi-target casting and used a different address to store the custom spell function (this actually turned out to be a compatibility savings, we'll discuss this further as I'm not averse to restoring the multi-target penalty, just went ahead with it for demonstration purposes)
- Added kethinov's Upbeat Elinee's Castle 1.0
- Renamed Mimic_Box_Dragon_Type to Enemy_Type_And_Element_Changes but didn't get a chance to update what it actually does
- Revisit_Goblin_Village now turns the Goblin Village into a path between the field south of Potos and Gaia's Navel

Technical Changes:
- Changed apostrophe 'quotation mark' stand-ins to fancy quotation marks in feature descriptions
- Documented unused doors (and doors that might appear unused but are)
- Added Relocalized to automatic Proper-caser text support (TEXT a^ - z^)
- Organizational changes to "SPELL DATA DEFINITIONS"
- Added Spell Name global constants to "SPELL DATA DEFINITIONS" but ran out of time before setting up full Relocalized compatibility
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 09:48:13 pm by Queue »

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 04, 2019, 08:01:13 pm »
Woo!  New update!

I would seem that you did not update few things (perhaps because you didn't like the new update?).  I hope you reconsider...

I'll repost, just in case you missed my previous post:

[Mimic_Box_Rewards] (new):

Mimic Box is a hard enemy to find (the real Mimic Box).  The only way to find him is through Shape Shifter replicating him.  So, I decided to make him worth the effort.

- It drops its chest 100% of the time.
- Killing it gives you 9999 GP (!!!).

Can you say... WORTH IT!!  Not quite as much as later bosses, but still way more than any regular monsters.

' Mimic Box Drop - 100%
@OFF $D03B31
RAW 40

' Mimic Box GP
@OFF $D02134
RAW 0F 27

[EnemyTypeAndElementChanges]:
' Eye Spy (Water --> None)
@OFF $D01CDA
RAW 00

' Blat (None --> Air)
@OFF $D01D32
RAW 02

' Chess Knight (Dryad --> Luna)
@OFF $D01EE4
RAW 40

' Robin Foot (None --> Fire)
@OFF $D01F3B
RAW 08

' Tomato Man (Fire --> None)
@OFF $D01FE9
RAW 00

' Mystic Book (None --> Light)
@OFF $D02006
RAW 20

' Mimic Box (Plant/Fish --> Dragon)
@OFF $D02127
RAW 80

' Ghost (Dark --> Light)
@OFF $D0217F
RAW 20

' Weepy Eye (Plant/Fish --> Insect/Solid)
@OFF $D021D5
RAW 04

' Imp (Dark --> Fire)
@OFF $D0224A
RAW 08

' Metal Crab (None --> Air)
@OFF $D022F8
RAW 02

' Eggplant Man (None --> Light)
@OFF $D0234F
RAW 20

' Captain Duck (None --> Fire)
@OFF $D0236C
RAW 08

' Wolf Lord (Dark --> Luna)
@OFF $D0251F
RAW 40

' Mantis Ant (Earth --> None)
@OFF $D025EA
RAW 00

' Wall Face (Air --> Earth)
@OFF $D02607
RAW 01

' Jabberwocky (Slime/Lizard --> Dragon)
@OFF $D0267A
RAW 80

' Snap Dragon (Dragon --> Slime/Lizard)
@OFF $D026D1
RAW 10

' Metal Mantis (None --> Air)
@OFF $D02746
RAW 02

' Lime Slime (Water --> Dark)
@OFF $D02811
RAW 10

' Hydra (Slime/Lizard --> Dragon)
@OFF $D02867
RAW 80

' Hexas (None --> Luna)
@OFF $D028A2
RAW 40

' Dragon Worm (Dragon --> Slime/Lizard)
@OFF $D029FD
RAW 10

' Mana Beast (None --> All element)
@OFF $D02A72
RAW FF

[Alternate_Transform_List]:
' Rabite --> Ma Goblin (aka Goblin Guard)
@OFF $C8E5F3
RAW 0E

' Mushboom --> Dark Funk
@OFF $C8E5F4
RAW 0F

' Lullabud --> Zombie
@OFF $C8E5F5
RAW 12

' Kid Goblin --> Nemesis Owl
@OFF $C8E5F6
RAW 15

' Green Drop --> Pumpkin Bomb
@OFF $C8E5F7
RAW 17

' Water Thug --> Mimic Box
@OFF $C8E5F8
RAW 2D

' Pebbler --> Weepy Eye
@OFF $C8E5F9
RAW 33

' Pumpkin Bomb --> Shellblast
@OFF $C8E5FA
RAW 34

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 08:46:31 pm by hmsong »

Queue

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 04, 2019, 09:53:44 pm »
Version 2019-10-04 post updated with changelog.

I saw your posts hmsong, I just ran out of time and wanted to get a new version uploaded as soon as possible. My intent is to update the features with you marked as the author with whatever you want them to be, just blew all of my Secret of Mana time this past week playing with the Goblin Village (and non-SoM-free-time rerouting a second electrical circuit to my computer room).

I hammered out some preliminary stuff in the "SPELL DATA DEFINITIONS" so I can walk you through swapping and changing spell names sometime soon.

Likewise, will get through a full response to everyone tomorrow most likely, as my afternoon should be free.

hmsong

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 04, 2019, 10:04:53 pm »
I saw your posts hmsong, I just ran out of time and wanted to get a new version uploaded as soon as possible. My intent is to update the features with you marked as the author with whatever you want them to be, just blew all of my Secret of Mana time this past week playing with the Goblin Village (and non-SoM-free-time rerouting a second electrical circuit to my computer room).

I hammered out some preliminary stuff in the "SPELL DATA DEFINITIONS" so I can walk you through swapping and changing spell names sometime soon.

OOhhhh.  I love the new Goblin Village shortcut.  It looks bigger than I remember, but my mind may be playing tricks on me.  Thank you.

And even more, I'd love your help in spell data definition.  I've been trying numerous things, and I failed.  I resulted in many different things, but none of them are usable (couldn't get the right spell target, glitched graphic, etc).  So sad...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 12:07:03 pm by hmsong »