News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Chrono trigger plus  (Read 402165 times)

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
Re: Chrono trigger plus
« Reply #1240 on: March 19, 2021, 08:01:07 am »
No, the party composition is only relevant during the Giga Gaia fight. Anything prior to that is irrelevant.

If i get some time in the next few days I'll take a look, but my guess is that I didn't remove all members before forcing Crono in.

albertfaraday

• View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 20, 2021, 06:26:08 am »
Hi everyone !!

I saw this mod some time ago and now i wanna give it a try, it looks amazing, a fresh experience and a polish gameplay of this amazing game.

Congrats !!!

just have a question, as it is in develops, is the current version playable til the end or maybe just recommend wait for an update version for a better gameplay or experience ??

Thank you so much

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 20, 2021, 09:53:09 am »
I am always working on improving it it but the current version is completely playable.

HelljmprRookie

• View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: Today at 08:41:11 am »
Hello dev, just wanted to say that you've done EXCELLENT WORK on this beautiful romhack.  On my first CT+ run I was determined to save Zeal, no matter how much grinding/preparation it took.  I got to level 85 and from there, with enough speed tabs to even out my party of Crono(whom I rename "Romeo" of the ODST characters, not the Shakespeare tale), Marle(whom I rename "Elza" after a fellow MMO friend I used to know a long while ago) and Lucca, the latter-most of which I bring so that her IMMENSELY-HELPFUL "Protect" ability greatly mitigates Lavos' "Rain Destruction" and "Needle" attacks.  I managed to get through it and save Zeal, but after concluding the events, it brings me back to the main menu screen with no NG+ option available whilst the beautiful "Corridors of Time" still plays in the background (not that i'm complaining of course, I love it in fact ^-^), could you fix this in the next patch perhaps?  I'm sure you can understand why since i'm certain that i'm not the only one who wanted to save Zeal on their first CT+ run after all. :) 

Also, PLEASE tell me that Schala can be saved even on a "Zeal Not Saved" run, it always breaks my heart whenever they can't save her, seriously... T_T   It would be amazing if you could do something that prevents her tragic fate, such as the "Schala Edition"'s way of saving her, or the semi-forgotten "Schala Project"'s way of saving her as shown in this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGoS88HzKv0

Regardless, I truly love the attention to detail you've done to VASTLY improve upon CT, I really do. ^^
« Last Edit: Today at 08:54:20 am by HelljmprRookie »