News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database  (Read 737 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« on: January 22, 2019, 09:49:40 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Indonesian
Korean
Polish
Russian
Spanish

Relevant Link

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 11:54:31 am »
So it's said that RodLand for the NES was a Spain-exclusive (or maybe Italy as well?) release.
Odd then that it was released in English.
For a time I think it was considered the most valuable NES game (at least outside Stadium Events and NWC), though I think that has quite changed.
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018

GHANMI

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 09:43:07 pm »
Probably meant to be an Europe-wide release, but the chaotic distribution decided otherwise. Whirlo (Xandra's spinoff in Adventure of Valkyrie, and its localization), Gimmick and the initial English PAL release of Soul Blazer were very similar situations - I doubt they were meant to be Spain-exclusive or Scandinavia-exclusive for the latter two.

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 04:06:39 am »
Probably meant to be an Europe-wide release, but the chaotic distribution decided otherwise. Whirlo (Xandra's spinoff in Adventure of Valkyrie, and its localization), Gimmick and the initial English PAL release of Soul Blazer were very similar situations - I doubt they were meant to be Spain-exclusive or Scandinavia-exclusive for the latter two.
^This. And almost no game was translated to spanish either sadly :(