News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: DSVania Editor (v1.9.0)  (Read 129329 times)

the_E_y_Es

• View Profile
Re: DSVania Editor (v1.9.0)
« Reply #460 on: January 13, 2020, 04:58:50 pm »
I see. Thanks for the quick answer.

tavs7

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 29, 2020, 12:53:40 pm »
DSVEdit 1.9 is out! Now you can add brand new rooms to the game. It has several other new features and a ton of bug fixes too.

How to add a room to AoS?

And about the warp rooms: I could add a new point to a warp room on the map. I can go from a preexistent warp room to the new one, but I cant use the new one as a proper warp room
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 03:33:25 pm by tavs7 »

tavs7

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 08, 2020, 12:07:04 pm »
One more thing: I tried to browse a tiled path but it didn't works.

skull_emperor_

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 17, 2020, 04:48:00 pm »
Hey LagoLunatic, is there anyway to edit the portraits (for dialogues) in Aria of Sorrow or Harmony of Dissonance in your editor?
And how about editing the Soma portrait in pause menu in Aria of Sorrow?

LagoLunatic

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 23, 2020, 10:54:23 pm »
How to add a room to AoS?

And about the warp rooms: I could add a new point to a warp room on the map. I can go from a preexistent warp room to the new one, but I cant use the new one as a proper warp room

You need to add a warp point object to your new warp room, and also make sure the player has something to stand on at the proper height. Warp points are picky and will not allow Soma to use them if he is slightly too high or too low.

One more thing: I tried to browse a tiled path but it didn't works.

Fixed for the next version. Until then you can type the path to tiled.exe in directly and it should work.

Hey LagoLunatic, is there anyway to edit the portraits (for dialogues) in Aria of Sorrow or Harmony of Dissonance in your editor?
And how about editing the Soma portrait in pause menu in Aria of Sorrow?

The GFX editor would likely work on those. But you will need to find the GFX pointers and palette pointers for them yourself, I don't know where they are.

tavs7

• View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 26, 2020, 01:31:00 pm »
Lago, I created a new room on dsvania, put the height and on both layers of the new room and opened in tiled. I could put the tilesets, but once I import the into DSVania only the layer 0 load, the others two became all red. So I paste the tileset code of the layer 0 on the layers 1 and 2, but it gets all messy and teleport Soma to Chaotic Realm

Also I edit a room on the Study to transform it into a warp room. I could put the right collision tileset, but I really don't get how to change the tileset to the same as the warprooms

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 02:07:19 pm by tavs7 »