News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [Japanese to English Translation] [GBA] Final Fight One Revival  (Read 842 times)

SCD

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
[Japanese to English Translation] [GBA] Final Fight One Revival
« on: January 21, 2019, 01:13:54 pm »
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a translator that’s good on hacking GBA ROMs that can translate the Japanese text into English text for my Final Fight One Revival hack, you can check it out here: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3495/

The stuff that I want to translate is the intro, the ending, the boss encounters and the rest of the stuff that’s not translated to English.

I also want to stick to the original Japanese script for the intro, the ending and the boss encounters as close as possible as well.

That’s why I’m looking for a translator that’s good on hacking GBA ROMs to help me translate the game to English.

I can't change the ingame text to English, because I don't have the skills to do that.

If someone can help me on this, that would be great.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:12:21 am by SCD »

HajimeNoJMo

• View Profile
Re: [Japanese to English Translation] [GBA] Final Fight One Revival
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 08:22:27 am »
I know it has been more than a month, but do you still need a Japanese to English translator for this respective game?

SCD

• SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 11:22:29 am »
Yes, I still need a translator for this game.

I also need someone that can change the ingame text to English, because I don't have the skills to do that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:14:53 am by SCD »

HajimeNoJMo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 04:11:04 am »
When do you need a translation by? I’d be happy to help. I have 6 years of Japanese study, and I have been living in Japan for the last 13 years and I do freelance translation for a travel site and I hope to one day go into video games and thought this would help. Plus, I was a Final Fight fan as a kid

SCD

• SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 03:25:58 am »
You can start on the translation anytime you want, there's no time table for it.