News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Stuck in nige ron pa (neo geo color rpg)

Started by travel27, January 03, 2019, 08:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

travel27

Hi,

Happy holidays.  I know, a totally random game. I can't find any English FAQs and can't make sense of the English translation of the one faq orginally in Japanese.

I have no clue how to advance the game!  I passed the check point and got to a town called, I think  Scarf where I am told the road to tunic is blocked, where ever that road is.  Some guy named nocoru asks me to help with delivering some stuff but when I go to the archaeology site I am told I can't enter.  Going back to previous towns yeilds no results...any ideas?  I also have a love letter I need to deliver to a tower but can not get back in since the guy tells me I can't take the test (again).  I already got classes(?) for the two characters. well, Thanks.

TheCactusNeedless

Before you can deliver the letter, you first have to talk to the woman with the baby in the house next to the workshop in the town with the castle. I accepted some quests in the hometown, like hunting ghosts. Eventualy you get a quest from the king in the town with the castle and you can enter the digsite.

travel27

Thanks!! That helped.

I have made quite a bit of progress since that post.

I just finished a job where I had to supervise a concert in the desert. Ended up going in some tunnels under the stage and finished that job.

Now I need to track down a book for the library and I am confused. When I see who I think I need to see, they acknowledge the book, mention Brad but ask to see...a box? And I never get the book. How do I finish this mission and is the game that much longer?

THANKS.

January 08, 2019, 08:42:02 PM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

Stuck again.  I talked to Diana, she tells me to go far to the North West to a cave for lapis. In the cave one guy mentions he is digging for lapis ..than I get the single treasure and go back to Diana and nothing ...the sister is not at the home base or rogue town. How do I advance this mission, please.