News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: What video game are you currently playing?  (Read 2234 times)

POWCo-op

• View Profile
What video game are you currently playing?
« on: December 03, 2018, 10:06:16 pm »
I'm on my third play through of Vandal Hearts for PS1. It's a better game than its sequel, although both are very good. It was actually the game that got me into player phases and enemy phases. Before playing Vandal Hearts, I thought it was nicer to have each unit move based on innate speed. This game showed me taking turns can work, too.
Now you're playing in... three dimensions.

7imebomb7immy

• View Profile
Re: What video game are you currently playing?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 08:13:40 pm »
Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1. About 80 hours in over the course of the past two years or so. My first full play through. Maybe I shouldn't obsess with keeping all members of my party at the same level, focus on a core group and finally finish the thing. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 10:12:20 pm »
Dabbling in Game Freak's Pocket Card Jockey for 3DS, since it was on sale recently. I can see why it's so popular.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Bonesy

• Dog is God, God is Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 11:09:38 pm »
Haven't really played anything today outside of like 10 minutes of Super Robot Wars UX but I have been playing the non-Telltale Borderlands games again, mostly 1 and Pre-Sequel.