My apologies for the buggy release. I'm sorry it took so long for me to get a fix out to you. Turns out there were some systemic problems that arose from reverting back to the vanilla punctuated message system. I essentially had to take this thing all the way back to v1.5 then I had to systematically eliminate which of the numerous changes were wreaking havoc with the original messaging system. Then, I had to rebuild the whole damn thing.Thankfully, while I was trying to balance these problems with life. Queue came to the rescue and fixed the bugs in Regrs' mixed casing code.
I learned a little bit while I was tinkering with the unreasonably fickle Lunar Magic messages and I found a few more working messages, so I implemented those while I was in there. There's a little bit more than just bug fixes in this one so I went ahead with a whole new version number.
Thanks for all of the bug reports. They make a huge difference.
- Changed "Raring to go!" to "Ready for a fight!"
- Changed "Burned out!" to "All tuckered out!"
- Changed "Enemy wimps out!" to "Ha! Buncha' wimps!"
- Changed "Won't fit!" to "doesn't fit."
- Fixed "I'm was born in the Empire..."
- Fixed minor text oversights.
- Changed casing format that caused "'s Poisoned!" to display as " P".
- Fixed Action Grid text bug.
- Fixed crash that occurs from trying to skip naming a character. Download v1.7 Here!