News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [Audio] [NES] BASU BACTERIA - Krazy Kreatures hack - Sound help  (Read 259 times)

ggallin

• View Profile
[Audio] [NES] BASU BACTERIA - Krazy Kreatures hack - Sound help
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:49:31 pm »
Hi Im working on a Krazy Kreatures hack for the NES called BASU BACTERIA, The game is in a few aspect finished, but I not working on the music, this game counts with two songs originaly, the first appear when the first level starts and the second song when you die and get a high score, both are very short tracks, my idea is instead of play the original music make two really short (10 seconds or less) transcriptions of music that allready exists.

I can localize the section of music in the rom, but not understand the codes, it seems not aply a single rule.

Anyway Iam not a hacker, just a curious gamer trying to make a game just for fun, if you want to participate in this sound aspect i will apreciate so much to finish the game (also I put your name on the high score table  :laugh:)

If you are interested, just let me know and I provide all necesary material to work, thanks!

Here some screenshots of the game:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 05:06:31 pm by ggallin »

FCandChill

• View Profile
Re: [Audio] [NES] BASU BACTERIA - Krazy Kreatures hack - Sound help
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 05:50:50 pm »
I helped NESRocks with understanding the Super Pitfall sound engine ... and I am currently writing sound effects (and soon music) into a Ninja Gaiden hack. Can provide your notes? I'll see what I can do. But I do want to have these notes released on Data Crystal.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:01:35 pm by FCandChill »

ggallin

• View Profile
Re: [Audio] [NES] BASU BACTERIA - Krazy Kreatures hack - Sound help
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 12:26:30 am »
I helped NESRocks with understanding the Super Pitfall sound engine ... and I am currently writing sound effects (and soon music) into a Ninja Gaiden hack. Can provide your notes? I'll see what I can do. But I do want to have these notes released on Data Crystal.

Hi FCandChill, thanks for your interest

I sent you a private message