News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: [Sound hacking for Ninja Gaiden] {Deadpool.nes}  (Read 2252 times)

DANGER X

• Nes hacker & player
    • View Profile
    • Deadpool Nes
[Sound hacking for Ninja Gaiden] {Deadpool.nes}
« on: June 10, 2018, 06:37:30 am »
Some of you might know but I'm working on this hack http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=26228.msg360062#new

So let's get to the point, I need an sound hacker to do a few sounds for this hack, We already got one in the team but he can't do all of them (limited free time), so I require a bit of help, someone that can do a few sounds will do, you will get listed in the game credits as a part of the team and will have access to the hack when it's complete.

You don't need to be an sound hacker, I just require a bit of free time, our sound hacker that can teach you the basics.
To be more exact, you don't need to create new sounds, just change the existing ones, I already have all the ROM values, but I can't go in and change them blindly.
If you are already an sound hacker that would be perfect.
Anyone interested should reply here or send me a PM.

You can see some gameplay here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYwInwvm3Mk&t=0s

FCandChill

• View Profile
Re: [Sound hacking for Ninja Gaiden] {Deadpool.nes}
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 04:21:45 pm »
Hi. If you still need help, what kind of work needs to be done here? Do you want music to be inserted? I can create a script that translates Famitracker music to raw hex. Famitracker has a neat feature of exporting the entire project into a txt file.

DANGER X

• Nes hacker & player
    • View Profile
    • Deadpool Nes
Re: [Sound hacking for Ninja Gaiden] {Deadpool.nes}
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 04:32:39 pm »
Music is done already, we need help on editing a few sounds, to make them sound different, if you have a little time to help PM me and I will send you my contact info, the project is coming along great if you want you can tag along.

So either Pm me if you agree or just ignore this message if you don't wanna.