News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Recent Gaming Purchases Thread II: Electric Bucksaloo  (Read 21469 times)

SleepyFist

• View Profile
Re: Recent Gaming Purchases Thread II: Electric Bucksaloo
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2016, 06:45:46 pm »
Got Mighty Switch Force for 3DS, blew through about 80% in a few hours,
Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age & Pokemon Moon,
Also found a surprise copy of Bloodborne I bought awhile ago and forgot about.
Sleepy's Tune of the week || Bibio - The Milky-Way over Ratlinhope - https://youtu.be/nfwDo5ioKSs

SleepyFist

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2017, 09:23:33 pm »
Today I bought a copy Final Fantasy(NES) and Sonic Adventure Limited Edition for at Coin Mart.
Considering that version of SA is apparently quite rare to find working and in original case with booklet I think I lucked out a lot today,
then I got home and found $5 that had been taped to the underside of my filing cabinet for some reason. :laugh:
Sleepy's Tune of the week || Bibio - The Milky-Way over Ratlinhope - https://youtu.be/nfwDo5ioKSs

Me_Dave

• Romhacking Psychoanalyst
    • View Profile
    • Kid Klown's KrazyNES
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2017, 10:47:07 pm »
I just recently bought a console again after having lost like 2000 dollars worth of games back in 2014 when my house burnt,  but That is another story. I just got a Retron 3, and decided to start collecting games again. Despite thinking I would never take it up again.. 

For SNES
Super High Impact
Super High Impact Japan
Vegas Stakes
Super Game Boy

For Genesis I got
2 copies of Triple Score
Ms. Pac-Man with box
2 Copies of F-22 interceptor one with box and one is just the cart

For Nes
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet
Captain Sky Hawk
Famicom Convertor

For Game Boy
Caesars Palace
Baseball

For Game Boy Color
Men In Black The Series 1
Madden 2000
Power Quest

For Famicom
Hotter Man
F1 Race
Geimos
Gyrodine
Dino Riki
Xevious
Urban Champion
Flying Dragon The Secret Scroll
Little Ninja Hattori
And a Baseball game, but is not the game Baseball.

I haven't received my famicom carts yet though, but did buy them from a reputable source.
Am still hoping the Retron 3 will play them if not I'll have to get another system that will.
Kid Klown's KrazyNES
They saw what the 600 Member's can do, lets show them what the 54,000 can do.

SleepyFist

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2018, 06:57:56 pm »
Picked up a few games today.

Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS), Some friends at Gamestop also hooked me up with the boxed version that has the stickers and artbook for no extra charge since they know how much I love feelies, aside from that the boxart is damn gorgeous, the coloring and artwork is just fucking fantastic on this release, as far as the game goes it now has animated cutscenes, updated art, voice acting, and extra story content with two modes of integration, definitely an improvement on a game I already liked from the DS.

Best of Playstation Network Vol 1 (PS3), It's a pack containing When Vikings Attack, Sound Shapes, Tokyo Jungle, and Fat Princess. I already own Fat Princess and the first two don't really interest me, what I bought it for was for Tokyo Jungle which I've heard some good things about, can't wait to play that sometime this week.

Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (Dreamcast), Found amongst the Atari 2600 games at the local bargain store stuck in DVD case with craptastic b/w scanned label, don't know much about it but it's a JRPG with some decent ratings online, I'm curious to find out whether it's any good or not.

Isao Kronos

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2018, 08:04:09 pm »
I recently got Metro 2033 Redux and Rivals of Aether on steam. Sadly was only able to get the Ranno and Clairen dlc for Rivals, though.

mithras123

• Restricted Access
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2018, 01:39:27 pm »
I just bought team ico collection for the ps3 on store totally woth it. And I've bought it with 3 pounds

SleepyFist

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2018, 02:27:16 pm »
Went out with my buddy to a Bargain store we usually don't go to, picked up a few things

Ape Escape 2
Never played any of them before, but I hear they're really good,
how can you go wrong with the premise of superintelligent time traveling monkeys being hunted  a a spikey haired shonen protagonist with a bug net?

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
I haven't even finished the first one yet, I think I'm just buying these for the hell of it,
it is really stylish, but I just can't seem to commit to running them, this one has multiplayer though!
which means I can play against AI for as long as I want.

Snowboard Kids:
I actually played this back when i was a kid, and a little recently via an emulator,
the slapstick'y hell that results from everyone trying to get on the goddamn ski-lift is what really makes this game. :laugh:

SleepyFist

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2018, 05:11:24 pm »
Not entirely gaming related per se, but I FINALLY picked up a tri-wing screwdriver now that I've begun to study soldering and electronics science.

I also recently picked up some of my hacking projects iv'e been sitting on for way too long, and to go with that I also bought a Mayflash Gamecube controller to USB and WiiU adapter, it works great so far, rumble support and everything, Mario 64 Shindou Edition is also blast to play with the thing. ;)