- Game no longer crashes when using a teleport while using the Shadow Armor.
- Another round of final-final touches to Metalwario's mugshots.
- (Experimental) Incomplete Armors/Shadow Armor: the saber palette change is back as a default selection. I edited a problematic color in the green palette, and now all of Shadow Armor's saber animations look ok. However, I'm not sure if the color I replaced is also used by something else, so... let me know if something looks weird (here, and not in the original game).
- Zero's Techniques Input: When using the script patch, the pause menu input icons for the Ensuizan/Sentsuizan/Yammar Option will now adapt to your input choices in the patcher. (Mission Report message still doesn't).
- Balance: A mini section was added to change the damage dealt by Commander Yammark's attacks.
The freeze was caused by my new sound effects file for the Shadow Armor. When I implemented it, I added to the file all the missing sounds effects from regular X just in case (aka all the special weapons), but it seems I hit a file size limit. I removed a few of those to keep the file size about the same as it was, and the freeze was fixed.
Since I had to rebuild the base patch, I did a lot of housekeeping. Several addresses moved around and had to be updated manually. A few options were renamed internally, so keep an eye for any changes to your profiles. I hope I don't hit any major regression with all this moving around, but there's always a chance for mistakes, so as always, test reports are welcome.
The sample xdelta patches should be working now, btw.