News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Mega Man X6 Tweaks (v15)  (Read 74410 times)

DannyPlaysSomeGames

• Wait, this isn't Burger King
    • View Profile
Re: Mega Man X6 Tweaks (v15)
« Reply #400 on: April 27, 2019, 10:01:57 am »
 :woot!:That looks amazing but also overly complicated. Still though, you did an impressive job on this, although it could be seen as overbearing to some. Maybe you can have an option to switch between an advanced and simple patcher. Otherwise, yeah, you did good.  :thumbsup: Can't wait for the new update.
Hey there

AxlRocks

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 28, 2019, 12:25:34 am »
I'm drooling for v16, that looks great! Can't be said enough how nice it is to have a save/load profile button now, too.

:woot!:That looks amazing but also overly complicated. Still though, you did an impressive job on this, although it could be seen as overbearing to some. Maybe you can have an option to switch between an advanced and simple patcher. Otherwise, yeah, you did good.  :thumbsup: Can't wait for the new update.

I can see that, though I think the pre-made patches and profiles will cover those folks really well. I love this kind of stuff, More Tabs + More Checkboxes + More Input Fields = More Fun, but that's just my weird brain. I figure Light and Complete profiles will be available to begin with, then they could dip their toes in with anything else they'd like to tweak.

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 28, 2019, 01:42:20 pm »
I think it looks great the way it's organized in tabs.

Cupshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2019, 10:14:30 am »
http://prntscr.com/nugfmn

Is there a gameshark code of boss lvl modifier in japanese version of Megaman X6?