A new ROM editor for the Genesis/Mega Drive version of Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Have it about 80% finished.
Recently finished an editor for the SNES version of ZAMN, so I used the same GUI for the Genesis version with a few things moved around, and some new features added.
Will only list the new features below that I added for the Genesis version, since all the features from the SNES version are included, and can be seen in another post: https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=34888.0
It will work on any version/region, and also works with the "SRAM" ZAMN patch found here on RHDN. Uses a pattern search instead of static ROM addresses.
* Lets you play as the Monster. Unlike when you use the Monster Potion in the game, with this option you can use weapons, go swimming, use trampolines, etc. You can also break walls (just like with the Bazooka) with some of the other weapons.
* Lets you enable a very basic level select feature from within the game (in the Option menu), that lets you choose what level you want to start from.
* Can have it so that the zombies ignore you and the neighbors.
* If you want to hear an unused song while playing level 1 (Zombie Panic), enter a value of 1 in the music adjustment. You can change the music in level 1 to any song you want, or you can shut the music off.
* All of the new features will be added to the Dump file, and will show all the ROM addresses and values used.