News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [Playtesting] Need 2-3 playtesters for a Spanish Dragon Warrior I  (Read 238 times)

werewolfslayr925

• View Profile
This was a project I started about 2-3 years ago, and I want to finally put it out into the wild. So far as I can remember, the following is not translated:

- The "The End" graphic at the end of the game
- The title screen

I wanted to leave these intact for different reasons: the former because, according to abw, the graphics are shared with the Dragonlord fight graphics and I don't really want to mess with that or ask anyone else to do so; the latter because it feels tacky to put my alias on the cover of such a great and iconic piece of software when I didn't end up doing much. (I'm also lazy and terrible at programming.)

Everything else should be translated: dialogue, menus, file select stuff, and so on.

I would like two or three extra pairs of thumbs and eyeballs to test this out. Needless to say, the tongues and brains belonging to those thumbs and eyeballs must be fluent in both Spanish and English to adequately compare both the English and Spanish texts. To inquire, please send me a PM and I shall reply with the current patch. Thank you in advance!
As the harbor is welcome to the sailor, so is the last line to the scribe.

- complaint in the margin of a medieval manuscript