News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Help please, I cant get the zak 3 translation hack to work with my rom  (Read 151 times)

NiggelMyNiggel

• View Profile
Hi guys, was hoping to get some help with the Zak 3 translation for the pc engind cd. The patch is by Nightwolve. I am using a raspberry pi 3 with retropie. I can get the rom I am using to play fine without the patch. The rom is in bin/cue form.

I put the patch folder in with the rom folder and run the PATHCH program as instructed. I get the error message "a xak 3 cdrwin disc image of 567,664,608 bytes was not found..." I get the same error message with the PATCHBAT program. The "read me" file that comes with the patch states the rom must be exactly 567,664,608 bytes.

I don't have access to an actual copy of zak 3 or an old version of cdrwin so I am unable to rip the game in such a way as to render it 567,664,608 bytes. the file size of my bin/cue folder is 568,550,602 bytes.

I have tried other roms in iso form but I can't get any of them to play at all, this includes roms that are already patched.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!