News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: i noticed there was no La Wares annoucement.  (Read 1695 times)

d0pefish

• View Profile
i noticed there was no La Wares annoucement.
« on: February 20, 2018, 12:20:02 am »
So, I've never posted here really but i've been been using romhacking.net and other translation related sites /forums for at least a decade. i read the forums often usually just for news and to get the general buzz about new releases. so the fact that when a gem like La Wares gets translated and theres not a blip in homepage news it is kinda disturbing.

La Wares is a great release, go check it out http://www.dynamic-designs.us/lawares.shtml
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 09:36:29 pm by danke »

danke

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: i noticed there was no La Wares annoucement.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 09:39:52 pm »
RHDN is a community-run site. There was no news post about this release because no one wrote or submitted a news post about this release. Pretty simple.

And since RHDN is a community-run site, the translation won't appear in the database unless someone adds it.

Take your passion for this game, write up a news post, upload the translation, and then it will appear for the world to see.

Mugi

• Personal text
    • View Profile
    • Blacklabel-translations
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 01:31:04 am »
well, seeing the reception people gave to the previous translation announced here by dynamic designs,
I wouldn't be surprised if you never see that stuff in here again.

some people just took it upon themselves to systematically trash this groups work based on some nonsense about one of the earlier patches they released contained something they didn't like. I could link you to the thread but it was purged from that nonsense so there's nothing to see anymore.
In PSP we trust.

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 01:57:47 am »
We'll see it, I'm sure. Just no political/personal attack stuff.
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018