Here's a patch to try out
After applying that patch it certainly loads on Canoe and you can play a round on Beginner difficulty, but it still has several problems that I had experienced when attempting to modify the rom's header myself previously:
1) The course selection menu screen glitches out badly if you attempt to select a course using the D-pad (unless you simply press "A" for the default Beginner Course).
2) The hole overview screen still has the glitchy text that I linked a picture of previously.
3) Other elements of UI are corrupt as seen in the picture below (e.g. the word "BEGINNER" in the scoring box in the bottom left is replaced with "NNER AMA"). Since "AMATEUR" is the next course / difficulty level, it's almost if the pointer was misdirected by a couple bytes or something?
4) The game soft-locks after completing a course and displaying your final score.
5) The game won't save your progress upon completing a course, making it impossible to play any of the 8 other courses that are unlocked in sequence.
EDIT: Another poster made a conversion of a different Satellaview game
(DynamiTracer) and posted his source code for doing so, perhaps that might help? The only obvious difference between Special Tee Shot and DynamiTracer is that Special Tee Shot is a LoRom game while DynamiTracer is a HiRom game if that makes a difference. The thing is that I have zero assembly knowledge, though.