News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: GBA Napoleon Campaign completely translated  (Read 4628 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: GBA Napoleon Campaign completely translated
« on: December 20, 2006, 12:00:29 pm »
Update By: Nebelwurfer HQ

Nebelwurfer HQ is releasing a final 0.50 patch for the French GBA Napoleon game.  This patch completely translates the Campaign including all 30 scenarios and 7 flashback scenarios.

Quick Combat and Mini-game modes remain untranslated.  Also there is a significant amount of dialog text from enemies and friendly generals that pops up during campaign scenarios that I did not catch.

However, the campaign is certainly playable at this point, and that is all that I set out to do.  I hope players will enjoy all the twists that occur in the latter stages of the campaign.
I would rather devote my limited time to other projects now.

Nebelwurfer

Staff note - The update on Nebelwurfer's page is at the very bottom of the page. You can get the patch either there or here.

Relevant Link: (http://www.geocities.com/nebelwurfer_42/Napoleon/Overview.htm)

Ryusui

• It's the greatest day.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Translations: GBA Napoleon Campaign completely translated
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 03:27:12 pm »
I've been unseated by a half-finished translation patch! :o

J/K. I remember seeing shots of Napoleon for GBA when the system was first announced...sounds like a fun game. Maybe someday I'll even help you finish the translation. (For starters: I'm assuming the Japanese title screen actually says "Napoleon". Seeing how I've become a compression virtuoso, if I can actually insert the Japanese title into the French ROM, I'll let you know.)
In the event of a firestorm, the salad bar will remain open.