News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Kaizo Mario Bros 2 project  (Read 10811 times)

SMWAgent09AF

• Finally back online after 3 years!
    • View Profile
    • SMWAgent09AF Plus
Re: Kaizo Mario Bros 2 project
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2017, 03:44:45 pm »
Images outdated, this is a joke?? please more information about this..
There used to be screenshots on my site, but when I changed the layout all "unused" images got removed. I will make more screenshots soon. Sorry about this!
This is not a signature. It is a being from an alternate dimension taking the form of unicode. :cookie:
====
Current project: SMB2 - Kaizo College (formerly named Kaizo Mario Bros. 2)

Googie

• Keepin' ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003, baby!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 09:50:52 pm »
Just wondering how this project is coming along...  :D

SMWAgent09AF

• View Profile
    • SMWAgent09AF Plus
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2019, 04:36:39 pm »
Hey everyone, time for a 2-year bump!
I've been offline for a very long time, but I'm back, and I've resumed work on this project.
I've found that there are now at least 2 hacks bearing the name 'Kaizo Mario Bros. 2' or something similar. Because of this, I am changing the name to 'Super Mario Bros 2 - Kaizo College'.
As for progress, I am nearly done with world 2, and I have done quite a few new things with the game, like revamping the character properties -- more on that later.
Anyway, hopefully this can surface soon, as I sure don't want to be beat to the punch!

Sincerely,
S0A  :cookie:
This is not a signature. It is a being from an alternate dimension taking the form of unicode. :cookie:
====

SMWAgent09AF

• View Profile
    • SMWAgent09AF Plus
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2019, 08:32:51 am »
Hello, everyone; I'm a tad disappointed that nobody seemed to see this, but that's okay, because I am close to done with the first official demo of SMB2 — Kaizo College. This demo consists of three worlds with three courses each. If you all wish to see spoilers of the 88.8% I have already completed, my player's guide is live at https://sites.google.com/site/smwagent09afplus/kmb2. (I know I said I would detail some  things later, but I would rather just give an external link so that I don't have to provide a wall of text)

Also, if any one of you is interested in downloading an early access of the demo (albeit not complete), PM me and I will happily supply you with a patch. :cookie:
====

Googie

• Keepin' ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003, baby!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2019, 03:54:51 pm »
Sure you can send me the patch in private, it's been a while that I played a SMB2 hack. :)

SMWAgent09AF

• View Profile
    • SMWAgent09AF Plus
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2019, 03:49:46 am »
Hello, everyone, it's time to finally officially share my work on this project after 3 years! I will finish off the guide through 3-3 at https://sites.google.com/site/smwagent09afplus/kmb2 at some point later, but I will provide a download link for the IPS right now, and I have also uploaded a video here: https://youtu.be/jpE-VzPNinY

Download the IPS here (patched from Super Mario Bros. 2 (U) (PRG0) [!].nes): https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ffeNL3ToCcXs67Cmho1e2i962vPJ9j5/view

Thank you for your support, and please have fun!
Also, please poke holes in it and tell me what I need to fix... :police:

Thanks,
S0A

EDIT: The guide is now live for all 9 levels. In case there's any confusion about the "spoilers", you can highlight the blacked-out text and it should show up "normally". I did this so that people wouldn't accidentally see the solution to any major spoilers before they wanted to.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:35:18 pm by SMWAgent09AF »
====