News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: GioGio's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - Help finding texture files  (Read 1630 times)

reloaded103

• View Profile
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me find the textures in the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo (or JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze) PS2 game. I'm working on an English voices patch with some online VAs, and we have the audio replacement working fine, but we need to be able to change the icons for the menu options and whatnot to make it more easily playable.

In the disc we have three .afs files. One contains all the in-game audio in ADX format. Another contains many .snd files, which I originally assumed were audio but it seems they're not, if anyone knows what they could be and how to open them, please let me know. Finally, the third .afs contains .hit, .txt, .sdt, .bin, and .pzz files. The .txt files contain a series of numbers that look like positions (maybe to coordinate where the player and objects should spawn on the map) followed by a series of random characters. The other filetypes I have no idea how to open.

Also on the disc is some dummy .dm0, .dm1, etc. files. They can be opened just as .afs and are just clones of the .afs with the audio but with larger reserved space so it can use up more of the disc. Then there's the usual stuff from every disc.

If anyone knows about these filetypes, or is willing to download the ISO and give a shot at figuring out what they are and where everything is, I would greatly appreciate it, and thank you so much in advance.