News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [EN>DE Translation] [NDS] Pokémon Conquest  (Read 1591 times)

Shokupanda

• View Profile
[EN>DE Translation] [NDS] Pokémon Conquest
« on: September 28, 2019, 04:37:24 pm »
Hey, everyone!

I'm working on a German patch for Pokémon Conquest and I'm looking for someone to help me with the translation.
Either EN>DE or JP>DE is fine since I'm having access to both scripts. I have only very basic Japanese skills so I'm translating from English but sometimes I check the Japanese script too, just to make sure it's not too far away from the original.

I myself have already edited all the graphics in the game, so that's 100% done. Hacking has been done too, thanks to pleonex's Tinke and Pokémon Conquest tools. Translating the text is all that's missing now. I think I have translated 10% of the texts by now but it's so much that I don't think I can do it all by myself. So if anyone's willing to help, please leave me a message (or a comment)!  :)

Here are some screenshots of what's done so far:

Cheers,
Shokupanda
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 02:48:18 am by Shokupan »

SeriousKano

• View Profile
Re: [EN>DE Translation] [NDS] Pokémon Conquest
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 01:17:35 pm »
Hi, I'd like to help you with your translation. Since, it's been a while, have you been making any progress in the meantime?

I'm a German native speaker and have some rudimentary Japanese skills as well. I also played every Pokémon game since Red, that probably helps, too.  ;)