News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

My Zelda 2 Hack

Started by ultimaweapon, July 30, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultimaweapon

My overworld, level designs, etc are all complete, but I run into 1 big problem.... The enemies of the Great Palace. They all appear as shadows that takes several uses of the Thunder Magic to defeat, and the Thunderbird can't be defeated without infinite magic and constantly using Thunder magic, and once he is defeated, the game does not advance to Dark Link. I could really use some advice to fix. Once I solve these mysteries, my hack will be complete.
Trust in the Heart of the Cards

njosro

Hey there ultimaweapon,

I saw your post on my thread. I'm happy to know the editors have worked so well for you!

Without knowing any information other than what you've described, my first guess would be to check the settings of the area tile on the overworld that leads to the palace.  (area index 54 I think.) Make sure there's nothing weird going on with it.

IcePenguin

I'd like to help if I can.  :)  I sent you a PM.

ultimaweapon

Ice Penguin - I responded back to your message. I appreciate any help you can give me.

GTM604

oh man i cant wait to play this. love zelda 2. if you need any testers id be happy to help.

ultimaweapon

It's near completion Itemdrop. Ice penguin is helping me with the one issue i was having trouble with, and once it's done, it'll be ready.

GTM604

i hope ice penguin can help you fix the issues your having. can't wait to play it.