News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: fatal fury boss hack  (Read 1855 times)

thainferno305

• View Profile
fatal fury boss hack
« on: February 04, 2017, 05:07:59 pm »
i was playing fatal fury then i came across this site to see if i can play as geese howard for the genesis https://gamehacking.org/game/15113/?name=&format=genie i enter the geese howard code to replace terry in the select 1 player mode then i enter geese howard code in vs mode then in 1 player mode i beat the computer with geese howard then the game froze (weird) did this happen to anybody who tried to put in the codes with this site

DeGamer

• View Profile
    • My vids & stuff
Re: fatal fury boss hack
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 11:46:14 am »
Bro, you really have to use some punctuation in your sentences. Reading your post was somewhat confusing. But from what I gather, you used a code to play as Geese (a non selectable boss character) and then played as him to complete the game. Normally, in most cases when you do something like this, the game will either crash, reset, glitch, or show another characters ending sequence. Or in some rare cases, it will actually show the non selectable character's ending (indicating that there were plans to make them playable at one point).  I've played as many unplayable characters in many fighting games. Some of them work well enough to complete the game, and others don't. Depending on the game, they may only work for one match or not at all.
Yo were can I git dem roms at??!!11!
Oh shit you can hack games now???????
Translate my game pleeze!!!11!!1 It only haz a small exabyte block of text.
Can my avatar size be over 9000? Ppleeze! Me love you forevr longtime!!!111!1

thainferno305

• View Profile
Re: fatal fury boss hack
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 01:27:36 am »
Dude 1 match sucks do u know how to fix this issue