News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Chrono trigger plus  (Read 411716 times)

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
Re: Chrono trigger plus
« Reply #1260 on: April 23, 2021, 10:02:58 am »
I remember reporting an issue where Crono straight up disappeared from the party with no way to bring him back that I could think of but that was quite a long time ago now, did you ever figure out what that was?

Been scouring the board trying to find that conversation but nothing yet.

Gi Nattak

• View Profile
    • http://ff6hacking.com/
« Reply #1261 on: April 23, 2021, 12:39:40 pm »
On 2.3.8, something I did caused me to lose Crono again after getting him back on Death Peak and I'm not sure what that is because I didn't notice immediately. Things I did that may have involved party composition after I got Crono back were Robo's Atropos sidequest, the desert sidequest, getting the drone in 1999 and I remember my party being switched around when I got a reward from one of the arcade games in 1999 as well.

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: April 23, 2021, 08:55:20 pm »
Thanks. So what I can gather from subsequent posts is that I have no clue what caused it, or if I ever fixed it.

On a positive note, I'm more actively working on this again.
Gonna begin by finishing up the last of the Shakespearean dialog in 600, then I have a small list of grammar errors, then a master list of bugs and unpolished stuff to fix.

If all that goes well I'm gonna expand the Magus in 1200 segment I started to add in ng+. It was inspired by Prophet's Guile.