Well, since you guys seem to read this regularly, I will let you know that I loved all the extra content. Ive owned the soundtrack for this game since release, and was very happy with the tracks on your radio. The missing track is also on my CDs, so it was nice to see back. I did find somethings that were off, and this is just to help you guys.
1. If you let the music end on the over world of 1999, then hit Y to change char, the game goes to black screen and locks up. (repeatable)
2. Not sure if this was deliberate or not, but when doing a new game +, I lost a lot of items, can make a full list if you want, but basically, all the best weapons, (masamune is normal, the rest not so much) both the new weapons you added, and the best from the original game. Also, most of the armor for Magus. 32 items in total from my inventory. Some I knew, like all the items stolen from Ozzys gang, others shouldnt, or didnt in the original. (again, this may have been a choice you made)
3. After doing the frog arcade, the game sets the party to the three ladies, regardless of who you had before. (not a big deal, just weird)
4. Couldn't find any way to get into the sewer or power station in 1999. However, when you go into the power station, there are two lasers blocking the conveyor belts. If you go into the menu, and change char possessions, the one on the left disappears (still cant get in, that conveyor belt goes against you)
5. I have not been able to find a new (added) weapon for Marle or Crono, and since the others have one, Id assume they do too, but I may be wrong.
6. The Mastermune does a great deal of dmg compared to his previous weapon, yet the description for it does not say how. (again, would be useful)
7. A minor issue that gets more irritating once you get the suite and set it as you new "home", the save point at the end of time doesn't let you swap char, which doesn't matter much until there are no char to talk to there to be able to switch with. (I found one other save spot in the game previously that also didnt let you change char, but don't remember where (not the jail). If I find it again, I will let you know.
8. Once the Drone or speed shoes are gotten, I do not know how to get rid of them.
9. Personal request. Ayla ... I HATE 9999 hits for crits. Your char shouldn't be reduced to auto attacking and hoping for a crit to get the most dmg, that makes the game less fun. And her previous "weapon" has a useful 30% crit, instead of 10% for BronzeFist. Any way to get that reverted at lvl 99 if the player chooses?
Sorry for this jumble of things, some are just bugs, some are unknown by me, and may be my own stupidity getting in the way, and truly sorry for the request, that last one just always bugged me. Kinda like Square not giving any double techs to Magus with the other char, like Fire3, Ice3, Lit3. That was just a no brainer.