All right. I still have Robo's quest so I'll do it after I am done with that.
November 18, 2018, 04:29:54 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Okay, finally got some free time and was able to destroy Mother Brain. I am inside the Colosseum. It's pretty cool, actually.
Before I get to the Colosseum, I think that the scene after Robo and Atropos fight should have more dialogue. I mean, heck, Robo just had to obliterate his girlfriend, surely it should be more emotional.
- those creatures related to Lavos have no name and also give no tech points when defeated
- it becomes kind of annoying to keep having to fight the door guards after a while. Feels like grinding. Maybe, once they are defeated, they should just disappear from there?
- the door just before the Lavos Spawn fight automatically closes if you open the menu or if you want to change party members. I assume it's not intended? (edit: so long you don't open the menu when you're in the same area as the door or if the door is present on the screen, it will stay open).
- there's a spot where you have to enter a password, but.... where do you find the password?
- damn, it kicks ass! great job, Ben!
- there are some typos here and there, but I didn't manage to catch them all. Could you, perhaps, send me the script so I can proof it?
- I assume you're planning to make the entire map playable at some point?
- after #3 is implemented, think you could modify Epoch to go to 1999AD without having to pass through the Colosseum?
- HAHA, the line with 'make Porre pay for it' got me!
- the Gradeus is pretty cool, but it's actually weaker than the WonderShot... Could you make it either optional or stronger than the WonderShot?
- AtroRobbin - the description has a typo: it should be memento, not momento. Also, does this item do anything beside it being a 'memory'? Or will it do something in the future?
- When learning the triple tech from the Nu, there is no line of text informing you of this. The sound pops up, but that's about it. Also, Nu's final line is not in tone with his previous lines, since he shifts to broken English after having spoken in perfect English.
- It seems you swapped the charmables for the Alien and Panel? Alien now gives Speed Tabs instead of Magic Tabs while the Display gives Magic Tabs instead of Speed Tabs. No problem here, was only curious if it's intended or not.