News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Chrono trigger plus

Started by ThegreatBen, January 22, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pethronos

Hey PowerPanda, first of all thanks for your work in expanding the CT soundtrack. Awesome contribution.

BTW it seems the standard version doesn't work. Please check it out when you can. Thanks again  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

PowerPanda

Quote from: Pethronos on November 13, 2022, 08:04:17 AMHey PowerPanda, first of all thanks for your work in expanding the CT soundtrack. Awesome contribution.

BTW it seems the standard version doesn't work. Please check it out when you can. Thanks again  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

Shoot. I think I made a mistake when creating the patch, using an already-expanded rom as my unmodified rom. I'll fix it later today. Thanks for reporting it. I'm also going to get my own thread started for it.

EDIT: Version 2.01 uploaded, with the CTSE Standard patch corrected.

Memorex

PowerPanda, this Music Expansion hack seems like a very nice addition to CT, and especially CT Plus :cookie:

Well thought out, and the youtube videos were a nice watch as well!

andrewclunn

Quote from: PowerPanda on November 12, 2022, 10:15:08 PMQuick question, if anyone knows. On a "New Game +", does all of the new content get properly reset, or is it already considered completed?

You keep the drone and sprint shoes.  I have been able to go through and redo all the side quests and get the permanent stat boosts multiple times on repeated play throughs.  Also note that some final weapons from the vanilla end game quests no longer carry over for new game plus.

SoulmanFM

I just finished a playthrough of this hack, and it was fun until I realized the fireworks in ending 1B were nonstop, preventing me from starting New Game Plus...

ThegreatBen

That's weird thousands of people have gotten ng+ without issue. Which ending is 1b? Were you using msu-1?

SoulmanFM

Quote from: ThegreatBen on November 18, 2022, 08:25:45 AMThat's weird thousands of people have gotten ng+ without issue. Which ending is 1b? Were you using msu-1?
ending 1b is the variation of the "Beyond Time" ending known as "Follow That Cat" and I was using msu-1.

SoulmanFM

Quote from: SoulmanFM on November 20, 2022, 06:02:03 AMending 1b is the variation of the "Beyond Time" ending known as "Follow That Cat" and I was using msu-1.
Just tested it without msu-1 and got past the fireworks, but when I reset at the end screen I couldn't start new game +

ThegreatBen

Ng+ only happens if you clear the Black Omen at least once.

But ill try to find out about the fireworks.

lexluthermiester

Quote from: ThegreatBen on November 20, 2022, 10:03:34 PMNg+ only happens if you clear the Black Omen at least once.

But ill try to find out about the fireworks.
Is this unique to CT+ or was that an OG condition? I can't remember..