News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Chrono trigger plus  (Read 418658 times)

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
Re: Chrono trigger plus
« Reply #1260 on: April 23, 2021, 10:02:58 am »
I remember reporting an issue where Crono straight up disappeared from the party with no way to bring him back that I could think of but that was quite a long time ago now, did you ever figure out what that was?

Been scouring the board trying to find that conversation but nothing yet.

Gi Nattak

• View Profile
    • http://ff6hacking.com/
« Reply #1261 on: April 23, 2021, 12:39:40 pm »
On 2.3.8, something I did caused me to lose Crono again after getting him back on Death Peak and I'm not sure what that is because I didn't notice immediately. Things I did that may have involved party composition after I got Crono back were Robo's Atropos sidequest, the desert sidequest, getting the drone in 1999 and I remember my party being switched around when I got a reward from one of the arcade games in 1999 as well.

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: April 23, 2021, 08:55:20 pm »
Thanks. So what I can gather from subsequent posts is that I have no clue what caused it, or if I ever fixed it.

On a positive note, I'm more actively working on this again.
Gonna begin by finishing up the last of the Shakespearean dialog in 600, then I have a small list of grammar errors, then a master list of bugs and unpolished stuff to fix.

If all that goes well I'm gonna expand the Magus in 1200 segment I started to add in ng+. It was inspired by Prophet's Guile.

johndoe33

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 16, 2021, 08:27:19 am »
Hello,

possible graphic bug report:

Right after starting the game, entering "Mayor's Manor", second floor.

Getting teached about skills by the first NPC, the graphics are somewhat messed up. Tried Snes9x and Bsnes with same result.

https://ibb.co/KK9j9SX

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: Today at 09:06:40 am »
Weird, thought I fixed that ages ago.

There is a new release coming soon. I have just a few small 600ad scripts left to convert to old English, a small list of typos, then a check on the master bug list.