Un-Worked Designs: Working Designs minus bullshit difficulty (Latest: Lunar 2)

Started by Supper, January 17, 2017, 04:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlamePurge

Quote from: Furluge on July 25, 2022, 01:50:21 AMExcept that's never what it's been about. It's always primarily been a soapbox for SupperTails66 to bitch about Working Designs the same way he edits all the pages for their game pages on The Cutting Room Floor to whinge about them. Providing a few minor tweaks to gameplay was just the excuse to do that that which is why he suddenly vanished once his soapbox time was over and he was expected to, you know, actually make working patches for games.
yeah everyone loves *checks notes* being forced to pay upgrade currency to save your game. a basic feature of any rpg. good change, working designs. such a minor alteration.

you haven't been around since '17, did you really crawl back here just to shit on this abandoned project set or what? say something constructive for once in your life instead of whiteknighting a company that's been dead for over a decade.

as for supper: he's been releasing quality projects ever since he moved on from un-worked designs. he isn't coming back to them, sure, but these and his other endeavors are still marked accomplishments. what have you accomplished? other than coming onto a game modification forum and bitching because someone disagreed with you on what a dead company, who didn't and never will care about you, know you exist, or want to do anything of the sort, i mean of course. you're doing an amazing job at that, even if literally no one asked nor wanted to hear from you.
Check out and discuss my projects

lexluthermiester

Quote from: FlamePurge on July 25, 2022, 02:07:12 AMyeah everyone loves *checks notes* being forced to pay upgrade currency to save your game. a basic feature of any rpg. good change, working designs. such a minor alteration.

you haven't been around since '17, did you really crawl back here just to shit on this abandoned project set or what? say something constructive for once in your life instead of whiteknighting a company that's been dead for over a decade.

as for supper: he's been releasing quality projects ever since he moved on from un-worked designs. he isn't coming back to them, sure, but these and his other endeavors are still marked accomplishments. what have you accomplished? other than coming onto a game modification forum and bitching because someone disagreed with you on what a dead company, who didn't and never will care about you, know you exist, or want to do anything of the sort, i mean of course. you're doing an amazing job at that, even if literally no one asked nor wanted to hear from you.
Well said!

uVSthem

FlamePurge

I don't think it was, but not much was honestly changed in Lunar 2: EBC. It's probably the game WD touched the least.

Edit - Yeah, it looks like EBC had 3 changes. I get the feeling Supper mostly included it for completion's sake.

uVSthem

Ok, thanks. I guess I'm not missing much without the patch.

Quote from: FlamePurge on July 25, 2022, 07:39:31 PMI don't think it was, but not much was honestly changed in Lunar 2: EBC. It's probably the game WD touched the least.

Edit - Yeah, it looks like EBC had 3 changes. I get the feeling Supper mostly included it for completion's sake.

FlamePurge

- Restored an Althena Statue in an evil area from WD's 666s to the original 100s
- Can hold X to skip through dialogue (If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say this is what's causing the crashing)
- Some music shuffling about the White Tower and Destiny, not sure what

Pretty inconsequential changes overall

vassago

Hello. Does someone here have a list of what Working Designs changed on these two games they published? The games are:
•Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean (Sega Saturn)
•Growlanser Generations (PlayStation 2)