News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Cargodin's Translation Project Masterpost  (Read 12936 times)

Cargodin

• View Profile
    • Doushiuh☆oh翻訳
Re: Cargodin's Translation Project Masterpost
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2018, 06:58:47 pm »
Wow, glad to see you're still working on stuff here!!

Can really imagine from your 2017 July update how your life has been busy... it`s hard doing all this stuff without a team. And living your life on top of it.

It's been a long time for sure since anyone posted anything, but I want you to know that how I (and lots of other people I`m sure) admire and appreciate all the hard work you voluntarily put into these projects. I have the utmost respect to romhackers and translators like yourself who made accessible to me in my golden days of emulation gaming, several gems of gaming like Seiken 3, Rudra no Hihou, Live a Live, and so many others.

Don't ever forget to live your life, and if you feel like continuing your projects, know that I and countless others are supporting and cheering for you!!  ;D

All the best!

Wow, that's really kind of you to say, thank you! Currently, we are making good progress on Napple Tale (the cards and fmvs have been edited and reinserted for testing. If the next UI text batch goes well, we'll honestly have only a few lines/images that still need to be pinned down before we have a full patch.) I'm really excited and I hope it pays off and becomes something everyone looking forward to the game gets to enjoy.

Arminius

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 08:09:58 pm »
Wow, that's really kind of you to say, thank you! Currently, we are making good progress on Napple Tale (the cards and fmvs have been edited and reinserted for testing. If the next UI text batch goes well, we'll honestly have only a few lines/images that still need to be pinned down before we have a full patch.) I'm really excited and I hope it pays off and becomes something everyone looking forward to the game gets to enjoy.
Hey, merit where it's due, that's what I say! Props to you for undertaking these projects!

Those are great news!! Looks like a great release!

And which of your project would you focus on after that? I'm (as always) quite interested in Linda Cube Again, any news there?

Cargodin

• View Profile
    • Doushiuh☆oh翻訳
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2018, 08:22:07 pm »
No news on Linda Cubed Again, sadly. All hands are on deck for Napple Tale at the moment. I'll probably sneak around and find test-players next, but once that game is out-out, whenever that is, Esperknight has mentioned going back and manually formatting Yarudora: Double Cast, so we can scoot that game out too. I'd be happy to dive back into Linda once able, however. The game has really affected me over the years.

SpaghettiCat

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2018, 03:49:38 am »
I have likewise been eagerly awaiting Napple Tales. Thank you so much for your hard work, Cargodin!

I've never heard of Linda Cube Again, but I looked it up and the premise sounds really cool and original.

Cargodin

• View Profile
    • Doushiuh☆oh翻訳
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2019, 08:59:56 pm »
https://discord.gg/R5rCVjQ
I'll elaborate on this a bit in the header, but for those interested, Napple Tale is currently in open beta. Iwakura Pro was kind enough to host the test for us, so follow the link and read the pinned messages.

While nothing is really confirmed, Esper and I are considering a patch release on the anniversary of the game's original release in mid-October.