After reach the worldmap playing with snes9x gx "TMZ edition" Wii
, some info:
- I used the rtc and srm files from bsnes classic played previously. Working fine.
- Without the rtc file previously made by bsnes classic the RTC was 0-0-0000 or something like this lol.
- Rom with same name, xml with same name and no rtc or save, the game never run, tests and resets thing.
- RTC isn't RTC of course, I think that could be hard to make this with the emulator, maybe use the time from Wii clock, the game runs like the emulators that run pokemon without RTC and the time go fordward only
when you're playing.
- No idea about if the game is "beatable" without use exactly a true Real Time Clock emulation
or there's game time checks or something