News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Akumajou Densetsu Projects  (Read 51826 times)

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
I think that is a great idea Sinis,that way other rom hackers can learn & create original Castlevania mods & such,plus who knows,maybe they can lend you a hand? :)

cartridge_rom

• View Profile
the project of  Castlevania Legend Nes, is canceled or is still in development :huh:, it is a great project

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Not to worry,Sinis is putting the games on hold for now,but he will get back to them when he gets what he needs. :)

Sinis

• View Profile
Its on hold right now, and VoH 2, until I can find someone that can fix reVamp for Akumajou Densetsu.  However, there is one thing to openly note to everyone that keeps watch on this thread.  The community I have started on discord is thinking on making an edited version of reVamp with new features since +daniel+ is nowhere to be found.  It will be a 2.0 version once released.

The discord server link can be found in my signature section under this text.  Stuff is discussed more over there and I'm mostly active on that server.  There is even a section posted for those that wish to learn programming (like me) with links to go and follow to go learn if they desire to though its only NES info right now.  Channels for people to use if they wish to show what Castlevania project they are working on while also asking for help on pointers or in general as you never know of who else may be able to help out.  If you or anyone else wants to join in, share and/or watch feel free to do so :)
Castlevania ROM Center on Discord
https://discord.gg/eXDzAyg

Discord: Sinis#4332

Sinis

• View Profile
Re: Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse Projects
« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2018, 11:54:38 am »
Necro-bumping my own thread.

Due to another change in my life I can focus on ROM hacking again.  Yeah, who would of thought.  Not doing any ROM hacks right now until a few things can be sorted in a few weeks.  For those that know me and wondering, my hearing has gotten better so that's a plus :P

So, going to the point.  I'm taking both projects out of NES Maker due to its limited functionality after talking to the NES Maker developers so I am once again going to ask around on here and see if anyone can help make an improved or new program for level editing for Akumajou Densetsu with new features added to it.

I really do not want to let go of both projects as I have spent some time on one and half a year on the other nor do I wish putting them back onto Dracula's Curse so I really do need help with these projects with a new level editor specifically for Akumajou Densetsu.  Whoever out there is interested in making a new program specifically for Densetsu please let me know as there are features I would like to talk to you about in adding to the program itself.

I am also in need of someone for FamiTracker reference tracks for VRC6 and other future projects as nesfan is off all of my projects.  Someone that has more time and dedication to making these each day instead of waiting for months on end for a single track to come out.  I was in talks with someone about this however they were starting college soon so I'm also left flat with no one once again.  I have a ton of stuff still need to be made and worked on so I hope you are very enthusiastic towards all of this as I do need the help on all of my current projects since NES Maker is no longer an option.
Castlevania ROM Center on Discord
https://discord.gg/eXDzAyg

Discord: Sinis#4332