News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Super Mario World MSU-1 hack soundtrack  (Read 2089 times)

nintendo_nerd85

• View Profile
Super Mario World MSU-1 hack soundtrack
« on: November 10, 2016, 04:18:18 pm »
Not sure where to place this, as there is an issue with the links provided for the PCM music.

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2472/

I don't know who to contact, but the One Drive link no longer works, I'm surprised no one bothered to report this before, any way to have that link fixed?

Bahamut ZERO

• View Profile
Re: Super Mario World MSU-1 hack soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 06:25:56 pm »
Does the hack's author have any email/contact info listed? You might be able to get in touch with them.

If not, perhaps someone here who's downloaded the tracks will see this thread and help you out.   :beer:
Like Super Mario Land? Then you'll love my first completed Rom Hack: Maniac on the Run!

SmashManiac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 07:30:00 pm »
Conn, the author of this hack, had a bunch of issues with his OneDrive account recently, so he had to shuffle his files around. It was quite the mess when we were trying to use it to host the BS Zelda MSU-1 English dub we worked on.

In any case, you can contact him at con.s@gmx.de to update the readme with the new link.

Alternatively, you could convert your own music tracks with the wav2pcm utility. ;)

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 11:28:05 pm »
Conn stops by zeldix.net probably every day so that would be a quick, easy way to get a hold of him.
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

nintendo_nerd85

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 03:12:01 pm »
Conn, the author of this hack, had a bunch of issues with his OneDrive account recently, so he had to shuffle his files around. It was quite the mess when we were trying to use it to host the BS Zelda MSU-1 English dub we worked on.

In any case, you can contact him at con.s@gmx.de to update the readme with the new link.

Alternatively, you could convert your own music tracks with the wav2pcm utility. ;)

What happened to his account, did some idiot flag it for copyright violations?  :-\

Hmm, true, but you also have to manually loop each track one by one and tell the game which ones to use and when...yeah that sounds like something I could do, what with my lack of programming skills and all  :P 

Anyways, I'll email him, and maybe suggest he uses something other than Microsoft's crappy cloud service.

Conn stops by zeldix.net probably every day so that would be a quick, easy way to get a hold of him.

Never heard of that site, I guess i could try it.

SmashManiac

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 07:25:20 pm »
What happened to his account, did some idiot flag it for copyright violations?  :-\

Nope. What happened is that the files were too popular and triggered OneDrive's bandwidth limit.

kpe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 12:07:54 am »
Hay smash  is there away get  Timeless patch to work with  Ancient Stone Tablets MSU-1  ... when the game starts and Ajina speaks to you it freezes to a black screen