News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Streets of Rage 2 - Save stage editor  (Read 4267 times)

salvadorc17

• View Profile
Streets of Rage 2 - Save stage editor
« on: January 18, 2017, 04:06:16 pm »
Hi, this is my new personal project, a new utility for Sega classic Streets of Rage 2, stage editor for the save files, that allow you to edit enemies and items that are placed in the current level of the savegame.

The intention of this utility is to allow create custom unique boss or enemies scenes, where you can configure different possible situations by placing other enemies in same levels.

How to use?
You will be able to select a savestate and load all enemies and items currently in the level, you can modify for those and commit changes, after you load your hacked save into game.

Googie

• Keepin' ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003, baby!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
Re: Streets of Rage 2 - Save stage editor
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 07:12:03 pm »
This is really cool, I'll be sure to use this editor once I can add my cartoon characters in this game. 👍

salvadorc17

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 02:34:41 pm »
This is really cool, I'll be sure to use this editor once I can add my cartoon characters in this game. 👍

Which characters, i dont really be sure it allow to use custom ones, only those replaced, and not new ones..

Hiei-

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 09:15:37 pm »
I guess he meant he would replace the old characters by new (cartoon) ones (and not adding new characters without replacing old ones).