News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: [SNES][GBA] Final Fantasy V - Viewer  (Read 4060 times)

MaverickZero

• View Profile
Re: [SNES][GBA] Final Fantasy V - Viewer
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 03:45:54 pm »
sadly, i have no clue as well  :\...

Thanatos-Zero

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • NES Graphic Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2018, 03:49:47 pm »
If I may ask, will it be possible with this editor to add in the GBA exclusive content?

Squall_FF8

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 07:32:45 pm »
If I may ask, will it be possible with this editor to add in the GBA exclusive content?
Unfortunately it is a Viewer, not Editor  :-[

Are you planing a hack for FF5, Thanatos-Zero?

Thanatos-Zero

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • NES Graphic Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 12:22:32 pm »
Unfortunately it is a Viewer, not Editor  :-[

Are you planing a hack for FF5, Thanatos-Zero?
Not exactly, but I rather would love to play a SNES hack, which includes the GBA content, along with the hack additions to make all jobs behave like they were like the Mime (3 abilities to set)
And to get the GBA jobs either at the end of the first or second world (the last crystals shatter afterall, so their shards too should contain jobs)
Makes me think that after Galuf's demise one of the 4 GBA jobs should become available (1 shatters by saving Krile).
A GBA hack having the SNES sound with the other stuff I described above would work too.
I really like to have my definite version to play with, because Final Fantasy V is my absolute favorite under all Final Fantasy Games.

These are the hacks in question I love to see combined for the GBA version or used with the GBA content in the SNES version.
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/563/
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/856/
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2866/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 12:37:41 pm by Thanatos-Zero »

Squall_FF8

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2018, 03:13:25 am »
And to get the GBA jobs either at the end of the first or second world (the last crystals shatter afterall, so their shards too should contain jobs)
Makes me think that after Galuf's demise one of the 4 GBA jobs should become available (1 shatters by saving Krile).
That's excellent idea. I agree that the extra jobs should be part of the main content. I have always thought: what will be the best place to add them. So I like your idea. Unfortunately currently there are (probably) few people that know GBA assembly/FF5a that will be capable of doing a hack. Personally I know of only 2 :(