News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Parallel Tower mystery chest [Zelda Parallel Worlds]  (Read 942 times)

Stacey_Bee

• Ummm... Hi?
    • View Profile
    • G+
Parallel Tower mystery chest [Zelda Parallel Worlds]
« on: August 24, 2016, 03:19:16 am »
I didn't know where the hell to post this, but...

I came across the chest in the parallel tower that is not accessible earlier and thought I'd do some research on what is in it.
I found nothing.
Couple of people have asked but nobody had answered, so because my googling skills probably are not as good as I like to think, I thought I'd try to figure this out for myself. I started searching for values to help me get to it and when I got to it.. Bamn. It hit me with this message

I decided I better go see that chest game dude and see who the f**k he thinks he's talking to, and maybe squeeze in a bit of exvaluementing while I'm there if I have the time.
Bish, Bash, Bosh and the dude finally coughs up a shark code for me to use. I robbed him and fled the scene before any cops came snooping.

If he's smart, and cares about he's wife and kids safety, then he wont be trying to stop us any more.

So here you go internet, with out further ado I introduce to you the mystery chest in all of it's glory, ready to take it's top off just for us to see... Here... It... Is...

It's just another pointless heartpiece.

What did you expect.

:woot!: :woot!: :woot!:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:05:51 am by Stacey_Bee »
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.

killeroftrolls

• View Profile
Re: Parallel Tower mystery chest [Zelda Parallel Worlds]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 09:05:02 am »
If he's smart, and cares about he's wife and kids safety, then he wont be trying to stop us any more.
I robbed him and fled the scene before any cops came snooping.
But why would he let you open his chest(s). You have to pay some money man, then you can open someone else's chests. And even then the cops might still come snooping.

Funny I found a Shovel in there (you need to use walk through wall cheats to be able to get up there). Now finally that big gap in the middle of the Inventory is closed up.

Stacey_Bee

• Ummm... Hi?
    • View Profile
    • G+
Re: Parallel Tower mystery chest [Zelda Parallel Worlds]
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 02:54:31 pm »
Funny I found a Shovel in there (you need to use walk through wall cheats to be able to get up there). Now finally that big gap in the middle of the Inventory is closed up.

How did you get the chest open? I had to fool the game into thinking I'd payed the guy rupees, that is why it ws only giving me chest mini game items
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.