News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 14804 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: June 26, 2016, 11:37:21 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link

xnamkcor

• View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 12:05:54 am »
Is Link's Sister also gender neutral? It would be pretty awkward for a heterosexual female to be forced to imagine a homosexual relationship with a sibling.

Kiyoshi Aman

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Browncoat Captain
    • View Profile
    • Aerdan's Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:11:16 am »
Because it goes in submission order.

Kiyoshi Aman

• Browncoat Captain
    • View Profile
    • Aerdan's Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 12:18:35 am »
1. No. It goes in oldest-to-newest for a reason.

2. RHDN has long maintained a no-censorship policy regarding hacks which may be deemed offensive to some audiences. I've objected strenuously to this in the past because I feel that such hacks degrade the community atmosphere and tend to attract unsavoury individuals, but I was overruled.

3. Thanks.

Kiyoshi Aman

• Browncoat Captain
    • View Profile
    • Aerdan's Blog
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 12:24:11 am »
Good luck.

NERV Agent

• Restricted Access
  • Eva Unit 01
    • View Profile
    • Watch my anime shitposts on YouTube! Smell them, too!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 12:29:42 am »
No problem. Personally, I believe hacks like this should not be allowed anywhere, let alone here. Do you want to team up with others and myself so that we can do something to get this hack removed and the creator banned permanently? We cannot possibly be the only two people here that feel this way.  This is way out of line and should not be allowed to exist.  We'll peacefully petition the mods to have it changed permanently.

RHDN is Not Your Personal Army

jink640

• From nuggets to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 12:42:44 am »
By not fighting oppression you are consenting to it.

Let me ask you something, do you consent to child labor, where young people are forced to work for low pay?

Now tell me, what have you done to fix that problem?

nesrocks

• View Profile
    • nesrocks.com
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 12:49:28 am »
That jump to assumptions always baffle me.

jink640

• From nuggets to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 12:57:45 am »
That's a whole completely different ball game and you know it.  One is a global issue that cannot be solved with a few mouse clicks.  The other one is.
I know, just the point of saying "if you ignore something you are for it" was what I was trying to prove wrong.

FCandChill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 12:59:01 am »
Debates over hacks of baddest hack quality have occured more than ten seperate times .. good luck!

w7n

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 01:02:24 am »
That's a whole completely different ball game and you know it.  One is a global issue that cannot be solved with a few mouse clicks.  The other one is.
Frankly I really suggest you take a course about logic in school.
The logic behind this question is 'does not fighting oppression equal consenting to it', and obviously no.
Define the sets A = 'people who don't fight a certain type of oppression' and B = 'people who don't consent to said oppression', and A∩B≠∅, since A∩B='people who are not satisfied with said oppression but aren't fighting against it' -- and often they aren't fighting against it because they have a good reason, for example they have more to do in real life.
Moreover this statement here has a few conceptual confusion issues. If one isn't fighting against offensive stuff here and now, they could have been fighting against it elsewhere or in the past/future. And this indeed is the case with Kiyoshi Aman. This clearly doesn't equal the simple phrase 'not fighting'.

If you cannot understand what I said, then I sincerely suggest you to talk less and learn more, so that you won't be damaging the LGBT community's reputations, which is the last thing I wish to see.

Axiphel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 01:09:52 am »
Wow... The SJWs have spread even to a rom hacking site. Where is my sayf space?!

FCandChill

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 01:16:50 am »
Wow... The SJWs have spread even to a rom hacking site. Where is my sayf space?!
The art of ignoring is nice. Confronting an individual with bad behavior makes it worse. The infamous SJWs go on feelings and emotion not by logic so what's the point of arguing...?

NERV Agent

• Restricted Access
  • Eva Unit 01
    • View Profile
    • Watch my anime shitposts on YouTube! Smell them, too!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 01:31:19 am »
By not fighting oppression you are consenting to it. That hack is oppressive to women, and it is oppressive to blacks. That is NOT allowed under any circumstances.

How brave you are!

[Play in separate tab or window for dramatic effect!]

*6paklover is in the entry plug cockpit of the rainbow colored Evangelion Unit 69.*

6paklover: I want people to tolerate my kind, but I won't tolerate other people!

Shinji Ikari: But 6paklover, some heterosexual males out there enjoy these nude hacks. What you are doing can be called "heterophobic". As a matter of fact, I have a thing for bare breasted comatose girls and--

6paklover: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!

*Eva Unit 69 stomps down on Mr. Ikari, killing him.*

*Cross shaped energy explosions in the distance.*

Maya: The JSSDF failed to neutralize other people's likes, viewpoints, and ideas!

Misato: 6paklover, activate your S2 engine and deploy your AT field!

*Eva Unit 69 generates AT field around RHDN.*

6paklover: With this AT field, the world's largest ROM hacking venue is now my safe space!

Kaworu: Great job 6paklover! You did it!

*Scene cuts away to all the Evangelion characters clapping for 6paklover--except me, so Gendo sends me to NERV HR again....*

jink640

• From nuggets to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 01:48:57 am »
I'd be ashamed if they didn't. I don't personally identify with the term "SJW" but I will tell you that if they oppose thinking that is incorrect, evil, or otherwise incompatible with the goal of equality for everyone and everything then I am an SJW.

They aren't. they are mostly people who reject others for being "incorrect" while they are doing the same thing. You do not want to be one of them.

Chronosplit

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 02:02:57 am »
I was just going to sit back and be neutral, but the Eva post brought me in.  I had a chuckle.

With all due respect, the submissions area is just a nonbias warehouse where we put our stuff for archival/sharing, and one of the very few sites that serve as only that.  Do I criticize a storage locker next to mine because they put in an unwashed dragon dildo, rusty nipple clamps, and a transcript of the "how do you wipe your ass" thread?  No, because it's a storage locker.  It's there to put stuff into.

Sorry for the mental imagery, but my point is things on here are beyond what we like or don't like or what we deem as acceptable or not.  We can review things and tell people not to play them, but everything should at least be given the service of an archival of some sort.  Think of it as a safe place for hacks in general, because with the status of hacking we could use one.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:42:05 am by Chronosplit »

Kiyoshi Aman

• Browncoat Captain
    • View Profile
    • Aerdan's Blog
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 02:55:11 am »
Good grief. Okay, here we go.

The reason I'm not going to waste my time trying to change RHDN's policy on offensive hacks is pretty simple: it's not worth my time. There are much more valuable fights to be fighting than one particular site's horrible policy regarding offensive hacks, even if by doing so that site becomes less inclusive rather than more. (I'm personally of the opinion that hacks like "Princess Peach fucks the Dick Nazis" are edgelord-tier garbage and therefore not worthy of being archived, but I lost that argument years ago.)

Gemini

• 時を越えよう、そして彼女の元に戻ろう
    • View Profile
    • Apple of Eden
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 06:06:05 am »
Nice stuff about BOF. Now what that needs is a nice VWF and sound restoration, maybe some optimizations to kill lag as well. <3
I am the lord, you all know my name, now. I got it all: cash, money, and fame.

snarfblam

• Submission Reviewer
  • CANT HACK METROID
    • View Profile
    • snarfblam
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 08:09:32 am »
could you please flip that 180 then? And while you're at it, that Ghostbusttssss thing needs to be removed. That's unbelievably offensive.

Do you want to team up with others and myself so that we can do something to get this hack removed and the creator banned permanently?

I'm gonna chime in real quicklike here, and then never come within a mile of this thread again. I doubt I'll ever be able to change your mind and convince you of the importance of tolerating things you disagree with or are offended by. I doubt you'll ever understand the irony of your intolerance. But at the very least, I have a sliver of hope that you can come to understand that you're barking up the wrong tree. You're not going to blow in here, change the rules to suit your beliefs while disregarding everybody else's, and oppress the dissenters by retroactively enforcing your new rules.

It's not going to happen. This is not the place for it. If you want to understand what this place is about, see Chronosplit's post.

Dwedit

• View Profile
    • Dwedit's Website
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 09:07:09 am »
Surprised to see Wapauline in a hack.  Still no Wapeach.
"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button-pressing overlord."