News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Poll

Vampire Bat Boss - Cadence Of Agony - Replacement (Last Remaining Three)

Carmilla's Mask (Simon's Quest)
6 (40%)
Vampire Succubus
6 (40%)
Darkside (Castlevania II - Belmont's Revenge)
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Castlevania II - COA (Linear Reboot) & Castlevania II - SQ (Linear Reboot)  (Read 185256 times)

Sinis

• View Profile
Had it deleted due to a confidential matter spilling out onto it which was drama related (really soured my tastes as I did not want any of my stuff to be used for that) plus felt that I didn't need that thread anymore as I post up stuff on my discord server mainly now.  Just helping out with CoA's further development :)
Retired from the forums due to man child drama.  Email me within my profile to get my attention if you want some sprite work done.

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Ah I see now,Im sorry to hear that Sinis well I hope you post vids on Youtube that's around those projects & you always have my support. :)

Sinis

• View Profile
I'll be posting stuff up to YouTube and hoping to aim on being more active on there as well as I'm going to venture into other things as well so going to look into naming it something different behind my name instead of ROM Junkie lol
Retired from the forums due to man child drama.  Email me within my profile to get my attention if you want some sprite work done.

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Awesome to hear & lol,good point,keep up the great work Sinis and I hope to hear more great stuff from your stuff. :)

Sinis

• View Profile
Indeed and thanks :)

Got help to finish the soundtrack for CoA.  Now its a strait forward march from here with no interruptions.  Project is about 82% completed, give or take :)

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Anytime :)

Awesome to hear Sinis :)

Now all that's left is the game itself to be finished,can't wait to see all that hard work in the game when it's ready. :)

But it's a shame that Metroidvania & Ballad of Sympathy are now no longer being made,meh Im okay with it since there's more better CV mods out there! XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:30:08 am by DavidtheIdeaMan »

Sinis

• View Profile
MetroidVania and Ballad of Sympathy are on the back burner right now :P

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Ah okay,good to know,I was confused but at least there not canceled & shelved for now.

Sinis

• View Profile
They are shelved and not cancelled so no worries man  :beer:

Putting my stuff to the side for now so I can focus on CoA and Space Complex :)

Maria is getting a huge update and will look the part now.  Getting her ready for the stone room with Medusa.  Going with the far left one so ignore the second one :)

I'll update Richter as well once I'm done with Maria as my style has changed slightly  :thumbsup:

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Glad to hear it. :)

Awesome & Im really looking forward to Space Complex,I think it's going to be something special. :D

Nice new sprites for Maria,it looks way better then the old one!

Sounds good,can't wait to see the results,I hope you keep up the great work Sinis. :thumbsup:

Ninja 4 Hire

• View Profile
Some awesome looking work. Can't wait to play it someday!

Googie

• Keepin' ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
Maria looks bad ass, keep up the awesome work. :thumbsup:
This is most gangsta.