News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Happily Ever After NES Sound File  (Read 1621 times)

insectduel

• View Profile
    • Insectduel's Domain
Happily Ever After NES Sound File
« on: June 01, 2016, 07:08:07 pm »
I have attempt to learn how to rip .NSF from games that are recently rom dumped to the public. Some of the tutorials does help me but I still have a lot to learn.
I have the PLAY and the INIT address loaded into ram and the music plays. The problem is that it sounded like ASS. That's the quote from the AVGN. I wonder what else to make the music sounded perfect as I already inserted all of the music data. I did use NES2NSF and there's another 128K bank which is the 7th bank which I don't know the purpose of it. Is the other file somewhat related to load the music or sound drivers to have perfect sound? I have the incomplete .NSF on dropbox so you guys can hear for yourself. Most of the SOFEL .NSF's had the LOAD and INIT addresses at $8000 while the PLAY address is somewhere in the JMP's that loops to a RTS.

Thread is now pointless because someone gave me the .NSF file via Facebook. I did try to learn how to rip game music on my own which is my accomplishment.

Sorry about that!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:20:52 pm by insectduel »
Please do not send me RHDN's private messages to contact me, you must use Facebook and I'll be able to reply to you quickly. I AM NOT AN ACTIVE RHDN MEMBER!

Doomguy500

• View Profile
Re: Happily Ever After NES Sound File
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 07:00:48 pm »
Can you please upload the nsf?