News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Zelda - Link's Awakening Hack WIP (update thread)

Started by IcePenguin, June 01, 2016, 08:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dowdheur

Hi !

I've been following the evolution of this hack for a while and would love to see it finalized one day.
If necessary, I agree to support the project financially.

njosro

Don't worry guys we're still working on this. Progress is slow because of real life but we can assure you progress is being made. It WILL get done!

Where did Marin learn to swim like this?  :huh:

Satoshi_Matrix

Love all the incredible work being done here.

Less love for the HQ4X filter there. I love my sharp pixels. I don't want to sound demanding but if future updates could be done without this filter, that would be much appreciated.

Sending you positive energy for this effort.

Ok Impala!

Looking forward to see more details about new gameplay elements and the new dungeons. How many dungeons will there be in the final game?  :)

Satoshi_Matrix

I would assume 8, not only because of tradition but remember, this is a rom hack, not an original game built entirely from the ground up. There's a limit on what can be changed.

lexluthermiester

Quote from: Satoshi_Matrix on April 05, 2022, 06:52:37 AM
I would assume 8, not only because of tradition but remember, this is a rom hack, not an original game built entirely from the ground up. There's a limit on what can be changed.

That said, LADX had 9, counting the DX color dungeon..

Ok Impala!

Quote from: Satoshi_Matrix on April 05, 2022, 06:52:37 AM

It's not as strict as that. With some trickery I managed to create 2 extra Temples for Zelda II - Amida's Curse. Same goes for the other way around. I could see how you could create a LA hack with fewer than 8 dungeons. As long as you can trigger the ending of the game somehow, everything in between is possible.

Googie

I'm glad to hear that the hack is still being worked on, keep it up.  :thumbsup:

Nintenja

Quote from: njosro on April 03, 2022, 01:51:26 PMDon't worry guys we're still working on this. Progress is slow because of real life but we can assure you progress is being made. It WILL get done!

Where did Marin learn to swim like this?  :huh:

Is there anything you guys need help with with this project?looks awesome

elmontro42

This looks very promising, you guys are doing Hylia's work. Hope we can get an update in the near future.