News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: How do you play SNES-CD games on No$SNS (v1.6)?  (Read 1660 times)

John Enigma

• View Profile
How do you play SNES-CD games on No$SNS (v1.6)?
« on: July 18, 2016, 12:19:59 am »
DISCLAIMER: This question will contain discussion of BIOS files, but mostly to set them up on the emulator, just to play the SNES-CD games. I don't know if I'm even allowed to talk about this.

Okay, so I have the No$SNS emulator/debugger from the No Cash emulator series. Check. I've also downloaded the recently announced SNES-CD homebrew game Super Boss Gaiden. Check that as well. And I've also downloaded the, get ready, the Super Disc System Cartridge - SNES Play Station BIOS (v0.95) ROM dump. Check that, also.

What I wanna know is how do you set up the BIOS on the emulator (if it can be setupped), so that I can I play the BIN/CUE version of Super Boss Gaiden.

I tried doing this and it always gave me an error that said something like "sfx-100.bin BIOS needed".

I've even asked here, and dropped hints, to see if people could help me. Apparently not.

So I'm gonna ask those who attempted to play the "ISO" version of the game, which could be anybody in here. What do I do to play this game? Do I need to move a file?

FCandChill

• View Profile
###
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 01:45:25 am »
 Comment removed because reasons...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 04:19:50 pm by FCandChill »