I just submit a hack of Castlevania: Akatsuki no Minuet, named Castlevania: Akatsuki no Minuet WEAKLING EXTINCTION.http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3263/
But it is a Japanese Version.Because I did a lot of researches on the Japanese Version and found many datas.So My hack
is based on Japanese Version.
When I try to do the same thing to English Version,I found a desperate truth:the data structure is very different between the two version!Oh my god!
Now,I want to find a effective method to convert my hack to English Version.
I think it's a big challenge!
Of course, as a ACT,language will not effect too much，maybe.
January 09, 2017, 11:56:31 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I did it!!!
I found some Breakthrough, so I did it quickly!